Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The school for Criminals

reader8363

@@Spellvamp,

"Naww i'm straight on that homie. Save that film doe, you got the juice card with Mudflat and Hooligan. Lemma swipe it here and there one day. Need you on the line, bout to make those shanks. You tell him to grab one yet?"

@@Missklang,

"If not, now you know." *hushed* "We bout to f*** s*** up in her'. When the best opportunity comes, I'ma make a signal, you gone get a paper shank out the trash can, and we gone riot. Bust a couple cats out and/or take over. You down?"

(edited)

Missklang

"HAH I enchanted my own camera that was ment to watch me hah I enchated and re-enchanted everything in my room and I got some sveet stuff like my floor is self heating to the optimal level I can use my mirror like a tv or I can hack some cameras it is realy luxury" Spellvamp said

Edited by Spellvamp

@@SugarfootWillie

A shank you say? What's that? Well, if it's from paper, I can make a lot. I have plenty of paper.

He tried to understand what he was asked for, but he was unfamiliar with such prison jargon.

Well, a riot sounds fun. A bit of chaos is always welcome. If you need items, ask me. I'll see what I can provide. Just don't ask me to kill or injure anypony. At best, I can lock ponies up. I act from the shadows, you see. Don't like much to be on the front lines...

@@reader8363, @@Spellvamp, @@SugarfootWillie,

Missklang looked at the guard.

Well, I'll let you have fun. I got a summoning ritual to prepare and I still need some key items. I'll go search for Nightmare. See you later.

He wandered off, trying to scan the school to find the alicorn. Luckily, her distinct magic was easily traced and he started to walk up in her direction. 

@@reader8363,

Kurren$y looked at the guard with an expression that said 'boi you trippin'. He calmly removed the guards hoof from his mouth and said

"Aye quit tryna hop in the whip. we was full and now we gone. Go snitch up on someone else's problems."

@@Spellvamp,

Kurren$y walked back to his cell to get to work. Glancing back at Spell he shot a quick reminder to Spell about what he was supposed to be doing.

"Fire on the Line."

(edited)

@SugarfootWillie,

"Gee man he jumped us calm down soo do you want caffe like I said I have enchanted my cell and I have lots of caffe and some chips If you want and a mirror tv so do you want to hang out I am bored"

Spellvamp said he realy like enchanting stuff but it was boring if he did not have company

Edited by Spellvamp

@@Spellvamp,

"sure we can hang. Let me grab the paper first. If any guards see us, tell 'em we making Lincoln Logs. Got any sugar for that caffe?"

Kurren$y wondered what sort of good behavior was needed to deck a cell in so much stuff. Half of that s*** sounded contraband, so maybe Spell was jugging on the low-low?

@SugarfootWillie,

"Enchatments can do vonders and yes I have sugar" he came to his cell and had his dinig plate there he started to enchant the cups and "TA DA!" years of practice worked the cups start filling with caffe "How mutch sugar do you want?" he asked and turned on the mirror and quickly svitched from the recording to some live tv "There is some hoofball if you want to watch" he said and started pushing his bed in front of a mirror and enchanting the steel until it was modifiable and he slowly but shurely startet to turn it in to a coutch when it was done he said "Everything redy lets watch some Tv"

Nightmare stopped in front of Shadow's office, took a deep breath, walked in, and started talking to him

@@SugarfootWillie,@@Spellvamp,

The guard looked at two others, then nodded. they headed to Spellvamp's and Kurren$y's cell, to watch them, then the guard headed to Missklang's to watch the cell.  

(there's a guard outside the three cells

@reader8363,

"O hello mister do you want caffe with some chips and tv or will you just be siting there like a duck" Spellvamp said to the guard "There is enough space for all three of us" Spell said and smiled

"Don't worry it is not poisoned, do you like hoofball we have lots of programs"

@@SugarfootWillie @@Spellvamp,

Redwood walked by Kurren$y's and Spellvamp's cells, and called, "Contraband check!"

It looked as though Spellvamp had indeed had a lot of contraband. He had coffee, food he wasn't supposed to, and even a tv. Kurren$y likely had contraband as well, but it was probably hidden better.

crispy fries

"Thees are not contrabants theese are my enchantments so don't you dare take my enchatments becouse if you do well You Will Regret It Do You Understand" Spellvamp said with deadpan stare "I have waisted a lot of energy on thees and I know about your affair so please go avay and let me have my party,"

@@Spellvamp,

"Oh, y'all wasted a lot of energy. Well, that's too bad," said Redwood sarcastically before she hit the tv with her baton, causing it to fizzle and die. "If ah see anymore of this, then yer gonna have a whole lot more trouble than just a broken tv. Ah don't wanna see no more enchantments."

crispy fries

"ok if you want to play with fire it is on then and you can turn off the camera in your room when your with Hooligan and mayby get some condoms next time" Spellvamp grined he now that he was playng with fire too but he must risk it "so what do you say for your self lady"

@@Spellvamp,

"Oh really?" said Redwood incredulously. 

She proceeded to barge into Spellvamp's cell and began rummaging around, and was able to find a security tape. So, this was how Kurren$y had found out. It was of no matter now, as Redwood had found the tape.

"Ah oughtta throw y'all in solitary," threatened Redwood.

@@crispy fries,@@Spellvamp,

"OOO SOULJA BOI TELL 'EM!"

Kurren$y then finessed a dab and said "get it, get it, get it, GOT 'EM!" as he proceeded to do a quick dougie and end it with a second dab.

"I got got'cho six Spell, these half a** guards ain't s*** when they beef with a couple real."

Kurren$y then lined his hooves up like he was holding a rifle, pointed it at Mudflat, and motioned like there was recoil while shouting "BLOCKA"

(edited)

crispy fries

SugarfootWillie

"I have mutch more on you and this prison and I have not done any thing and you can't take my to the solitary I have buiznis to atent to" Spellvamp said and prepared to defend himself

he woud not hurt her he woud suck a lot of energy out of her enough to lost c... "WTF Are we in action ok then" he said and start sucking the living hell out of her she woud be ok in a few days

but what now "Well i am gonna take her and what then!" Spell pickled up the unconsciousness mare and waited for instuckons

Edited by Spellvamp

(edited)

@@Spellvamp,

Two other guards quickly rushed over, one of them hitting Spellvamp in the face with his baton and the other putting a pair of hoofcuffs on him. The guard that had hit Spellvamp then helped up Redwood.

"Haul him off to solitary," she ordered weakly. 

The guards quickly complied and began to drag Spellvamp off.

Edited by crispy fries

SugarfootWillie

"GET THE TAPE TO THE SHADOW NOW!" Spellvamp Shoted and Kurren$y took of fast runing as fast as he coud "I will get you down b**ch" he said as he was draget to the solitary

at least the plan was goyng good but something was wrong I think i senced a secon sorce of magic in her interasiting

@@SugarfootWillie

Redwood took a minute to regain her balance then took the tape from Spellvamp's cell, which she made sure to hide.

She turned towards Kurren$y's cell and said, "Now, where were we? Oh, that's right, ah was about root through yer cell and find whatever y'all don't want me to find."

@@Spellvamp,@@crispy fries,

Kurren$y watched Spell get his aggy self carted off to the hole, the matter seemed settled before it even started. He took this as an opportunity to take all the sugar Spell had in his cell as well as the shards of broken glass.

"Bruh what you did? I ain't never say start passing fists! I got'cho homie! Don't let these f*** boys get to ya! Stick to the G code!"

"Boss man gonna luu dis dirt famo."

Kurren$y stabbed Mudflat in between the collar bone and neck with the glass he pick up, swiped the tape off her, and ran to Shadow's office for the touchdown.

@@SugarfootWillie,

Redwood swore as she fell, and three more guards were on the scene in an instant. One of them picked Redwood up and took her to the infirmary, and the other two chased after Kurren$y. One of the guards that was chasing him pulled out a taser, and shot Kurren$y in the back with it.

@@crispy fries, @@reader8363

Without missing a beat Kurren$y seized. just before the guard pulled the trigger to send a charge down the wire Kurren$y had his hoof over the wire so that when he convulsed the wires were ripped out. The prods from the wire took a few chucks of flesh as they were ripped out, and though Kurren$y stumbled, his momentum wasn't lost. Fearing he might get caught before he can had the tape to Shadow he shouted

"BOSS MAN GOTTA FRY THIS BACON! GOT DIRTY COPS IN YO ROSTER! MOW THE LAWN MAN YOU GOT SNAKES IN THE GRASS!"

Kurren$y took a second to be not so serious and shouted to the guards chasing him

"I'M CRIPPING WHEN I'M RUNNING SO HOW THE F*** I BE SLIPPING?"

@@SugarfootWillie, @@reader8363,

The guards were still on him, and one grabbed him around the neck and the other hit him the leg with his baton. 

"Sir, this one stabbed Miss Redwood," said the guard. "We've taken her to the infirmary and we'll deal with him."

The guards then began dragging Kurren$y off to solitary.

On the other side of the prison, the guard that had carried Redwood to the infirmary put her on a bed and said, "Doc, Miss Redwood's been badly injured."