Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

viper213

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found them through another fandom called the furry fandom I wont go into much detail but if someone asks I can say what they are an origin story if you will

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watched it with my sis and that turned into me watching it myself and turning I.to binge watching episodes :)

I am a furry wich I said earlier but I also run a gaming channel and a music channel with the later growing very fast and views on my songs growing fast. I am a gamer its what keeps me sane I obviously like the show technically I havnt got a favourite of the mane six becouse I like them all for individual reasons I am 17 but eighteen in a few months. And I live in england the place of scones and tea

• Brohoof 6

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome friend! I hope you have a fantastic time within our community and befriend many of all our amazing members. Enjoy yourself and explore the many wonderful things we have to offer! :P 

• Brohoof 4

welcome to the mlp forums viper213, first off another gaming youtuber :). You are not the only furry on here so don't worry about that, I haven't seen any furry hate on here,  I myslef am not really a furry but I love to see the art, and costumes they make (I have also read a few stories of the fury fandom for research of a video). Anyho, I hope you feel welcome here and make loads of new friends.

• Brohoof 5

Hey there Viper213, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community  No need to be shy, Ok ?If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around :twi:  '''

• Brohoof 4

hey there, welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you settle in well around here, the people here are very friendly and the community is awesome so I'm sure you'll love it here!

If you wanted to chat about anything at all then feel free to drop me a PM at any time, I'm always up for meeting new members.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 4

Sorry for late reply but thank all of you so much for the warm welcome I already love it here and it hasnt even been 24 hours I knew I would like it here and the friendly community only enforces that idea thank you

• Brohoof 2