Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello guys, I'm new here.

TBlaze

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I stumbled upon it while searching pony stuff on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: There was that brilliant pony parody which was mine and my best friend's source of funny things, and at one point I looked up the real show.

I'm 16 y.o. guy. I'm from Poland, please don't judge me. I love basketball, also I'm a gamer but I don't have a computer for 7 months now. I attend a bilingual school so I know English just fine. I don't really have hobbies and that's my problem, but it's not life advice thread, isn't it?

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to Mlp Forums, TBlaze !  ^_^

I hope, you will have a good time here ! :love:

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.  :twi:

You say you dont have hobbies and that would be a problem, but you also say you are a Gamer...isnt gaming a Hobby?  :ooh:

Also you like basketball, does that mean you play basketball? That would already be a second Hobby.  :)

• Brohoof 3

Hey there TBlaze, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community  No need to be shy, Ok ?If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around :twi:  '''

• Brohoof 2

You say you dont have hobbies and that would be a problem, but you also say you are a Gamer...isnt gaming a Hobby?  :ooh:

Also you like basketball, does that mean you play basketball? That would already be a second Hobby.  :)

Yeah, I do play basketball, but I'm just your regular player, not an NBA star, the same with gaming. Both gaming and basketball offer you anything in return if you are brilliant at them; you won't devote your life to basketball if you don't get money for it; the same with gaming. The kind of hobby I really classify as a hobby is something that makes your life make sense and ease your finding a place in the world. Examples: programming, video editing, drawing, they give you a potential way of living. Wasn't making clothes also Rarity's hobby as well as her work?

Besides, I'm happy members of forum are so friendly :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh, with hobby you mean, you dont really know, what you want to do in life? 

Okay, now i got it. I also cant make Money with my Hobbies, so...i also have no hobbies, which would get me anywhere in life. 

So i think, i know how you feel. 

Well, hopefully you will find something.  :)

Edited by Supergirl Rarity
  • Brohoof 2

welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you settle in well around here, the people here are very friendly and the community is awesome so I'm sure you'll love it here!

If you wanted to chat about anything at all then feel free to drop me a PM at any time, I'm always up for meeting new members.

Looking forward to seeing you around!