Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can someone ponify my oc?

Izanagi

Hi! I know, i haven't posted ere in a while, but i have a youtube channel, and i wanted to do a pony series on it of a MLP game. BUT i want to have my oc on the thumbnail, i have the drawing skills of a pickle, so..yeah XD anyway, of course i will link to your forum page in the description. Or DA, or anything! (Aslong as it's..you know, SFW)

anyway, heres my oc:

post-33396-0-77267600-1460354449_thumb.png

post-33396-0-10805000-1460354462_thumb.jpg

these are the two versions i have, i do have another version as a pony, but i use that as more of a profile picture thing, because its adorable.

Vlad is the name of the oc "Vladicarus" and he is also te name of my channel/online name, even though..its not really a ponysona, just same name xD anyway! he's a batpony, i dont mind if you hate batponies, because i just made him that way for fun, i don't make im with tragic past or all that crap, e's just a treasure hunter. anyway! if you can mae a ponyfied version for a thumbnail (Even a headshot is fine) You'll be credited and thanked! :D

(edited)

sig-4463641.sig-4463154.iMAdtFf.png

^-^

Wow :D Wrong colouring though XD Vladdy is green <3 but thats forgiven :3 anyting you want me to link to?

EDIT: Also, his eyes are brown XD <3 i don't mind the mistakes, just sayin :3 i woudnt mind them fixed though.

Edited by Alexia ikarasu

Nah, don't need to link to anything.

And oops XD The dark blue/purple was on purpose (since I was under the impression all batponies are variations of that color), but I could totally go back and adjust that to green if you want. I have no excuses for the eye color other than judging the color on the refs poorly... I'll fix that too ^-^

Probably won't get to it till tonight, mind. Ughhhh school, amirite?

Nah, don't need to link to anything.

And oops XD The dark blue/purple was on purpose (since I was under the impression all batponies are variations of that color), but I could totally go back and adjust that to green if you want. I have no excuses for the eye color other than judging the color on the refs poorly... I'll fix that too ^-^

Probably won't get to it till tonight, mind. Ughhhh school, amirite?

I don't mind what time i get it <3 but thanks for fixing :D and yeah, school is annoying, i go to college myself XD but thanks for understanding :D <3 as long as you can fix the eyes an fur colourings, im a happy chap :3