Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Blue vs. Red (RP)

4HFan

@ @@Yoshikupo,

Redwood swore when she heard the Blues yelling at Emerald.

"Carmine, ah'm gonna take th' warthog and go get Emerald. Cover me," ordered Redwood.

Redwood quickly ran out of the base and hopped into the driver's seat of the warthog, peeling off towards Emerald.

@,

She heard the shouting...and realized that the thing she thought she was ordering from was just some control panel that seemed to do nothing important "Well shit...I need to learn the basics of what the hell is around before I do something stupid..." She uses the building as cover against the countless shots going to her, then when they stop for a second she peaks her head out "You know ammo is a very important thing and I swear I'm not very important, even if I look it, so stop shooting for just one second so that you can conserve it for something better" Emerald just wanted any opening "Either way..." She runs out the opposite end of the building seeing a Warthog with Redwood driving "Why would you do that!! I could have been killed!" She yells as she tries to get in.

@@@crispy fries

Copper growled in fury as he saw his teammate run off after the Red group.  "Is that damn bastard insane?!  Gonna get himself killed, for Celestia's sake!"  He took off to the nearest Warthog on his side, got in, and drove after his brainless teammate.  Once he got close, "Get your flank inside here!  You ain't dying here!"

@@Yoshikupo @@DwhitetheGamer,

"Ah thought y'all would just wander around th' cliffs fer a couple hours before realizin' that ah was fuckin' with y'all. Now, get on th' gun and return fire! There's a Blue out in th' open," commanded Redwood.

When she was sure that Emerald at least wouldn't fall off, Redwood began to drive straight towards Copper.

@@@crispy fries

Copper growled in fury as he saw his teammate run off after the Red group.  "Is that damn bastard insane?!  Gonna get himself killed, for Celestia's sake!"  He took off to the nearest Warthog on his side, got in, and drove after his brainless teammate.  Once he got close, "Get your flank inside here!  You ain't dying here!"

"Of course I'm not, they are! He fired two rockets at the enemy Warthog and one scored a hit. "BOO YAH! Direct hit!" Sarge climbs into the Warthog, "Back to base! Let's move it!" Then he yells at the Reds, "YOU JUST GOT SARGED!!! HA!" Then he thought, 'I wonder if they managed to survive that? Sure hope not.'

@@Yoshikupo,

"Son of a bitch!" exclaimed Redwood as one of the rockets headed straight for the warthog.

The second it hit, everything went dark. Redwood woke up in what looked like the canyon, except it had an ethereal look and feel.

"Am ah dead?" she asked out loud to nopony in particular.

@@crispy fries,

"Don't think so...at least I'm here to if we died" Emerald looked around at the ethereal terrain "I think that the new technology is kicking in...clones was it? Anyway they should be exactly like us in every single way without the pain from being exploded" Emerald and Red started to vaporize away "Back to the base I guess"

(I don't know Halo at all)

@@@Randimaxis,

Copper shook his head as soon as Sarge went in the Warthog.  This was going to be a long day, and he knew it.  He drove back into the base and, once he got out, said, "Not how I wanted to start this, but I guess I'll take it."  He took a seat beside the one who saw the red one and sighed.  This might not be a fun day after all.

@@DwhitetheGamer

Redwood suddenly got an odd idea from seemingly nowhere. She concentrated hard for a few seconds, and the ethereal canyon became the regular one. She looked down and saw her own body, confirming her suspicion that she had died. For some reason, the realization that she was a ghost didn't hit her as hard as she thought it would. Then, another idea popped into her head.

Redwood appeared before one of the blues, and said, "Ah'm th' ghost of one of th' Reds y'all killed. Ah'm here to haunt y'all fer eternity!"

She was putting on a hokey ghost voice, but she figured it would work well enough.

@@crispy fries

Copper suddenly got the notion that somepony was going to be playing ghost on him, so when it happened, he pointed his gun straight between the eyes of it.  "Get your ass outta this base before I tear apart that piece of cloth!"  He was not in a good mood, obviously, and he would make do with his threat if the ghost didn't leave.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

"Piece of cloth?" said Redwood before erupting into a cackle. "Ah ain't no piece of cloth. Go ahead, pull th' trigger. Ah'm th' genuine article. Now, ah said ah was hauntin' y'all, and ah'm gonna haunt y'all, and th' rest of yer team. Even in death, there ain't no stoppin' a Red."

@@crispy fries

Copper smiled menacingly at the foolish ghost mare.  There may be no stopping this Red, but can she stop him from killing the other Reds?.  "Alright, fine.  You gonna haunt my team, I'm forced to haunt your team.  See you on the other side."  He then made his way to the warthog and started it up.

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis @

"Oh, no you don't," Redwood said as she leaped into Copper's body, possessing him.

Now fully in control of Copper, Redwood drove the warthog over to the Blue base and began to do donuts next to it, yelling loudly as she did so. If she couldn't fight the Blues, Redwood would at least annoy them.

(In case there's any concern, I got the okay for this in the OOC)

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis @

"Oh, no you don't," Redwood said as she leaped into Copper's body, possessing him.

Now fully in control of Copper, Redwood drove the warthog over to the Blue base and began to do donuts next to it, yelling loudly as she did so. If she couldn't fight the Blues, Redwood would at least annoy them.

(In case there's any concern, I got the okay for this in the OOC)

"Private, what the hell are you doing?!" Sarge yelled from atop the base. He heard some loud yelling from the vehicle and realized what had happened, "Oh horse apples, they possessed Copper! Men, we have a situation here, meet me upstairs, on the double ladies! This is a state of emergency!"

@,

"And just what are y'all gonna do about it?!" yelled Redwood. "If y'all kill me, then that just kills th' guy ah'm possessin', and ah can just find somepony else to possess."

To increase the level of annoyance, Redwood began to blare Firework on the warthog's speaker.

- @DwhitetheGamer 

Button had managed to slip out of the Blue base in all the confusion, and now stepped up to the vending machine.

"Hunh... 'AmmoLicious Brand Ammunition'.  Look at this..."

He began flipping through the selector on the replicator.

"... dum-dums... explosive rounds... acid pellets... Needler... Needler Light?... Phoenix rounds... Armor Piercing rounds... damn, they've got EVERYTHING!  Why the Hell are we just sitting on the standard crap they gave us when we could be putting money into THESE babies and making a surplus of Red-Enders?  I KNEW that guy made a piss-poor Treasurer!"

When he heard the roar of the Warthog's engine, he poked his head around the side of the machine, then pointed.

"HA!  MOBILE BUCKING COMMAND CENTER!  I KNEW IT!  I TOLD YOU ASSHOLES, BUT YOU DIDN'T WANNA HEAR IT!  WELL, LA-DA-ZIPPY-DEE-DAMN-DOO-DAH!"

He watched the exchange between the soldiers, then simply shrugged and went back to the vendor.

"Hey, there's all sorts of stuff here... wow, there's vehicle orders... airstrikes... ninjas?  Damn... smoke bombs... REAL bombs... oh, and Mercenaries.  Hey, we could use one of those!  Let's see... Free Lancers, hunh?  50,000 bits?"

He stood there for a moment.

"... is THAT all?"

He reached a hoof up, and pressed the screen.

[REQUEST SENT; YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CHARGED THE PROPER AMOUNT.]

Button stepped up and gave the vendor a pat on the side.  "Thank you, Vendy!"

[HAVE A NICE DAY.]

Button then began moving the screen over more.  After a few of these, he touched the screen again, then reached into the slot and picked up a clip.  Swiftly slipping it into his belt, he then turned and walked calmly over to what looked like a dead body lying near a bunch of small rocks.  He looked it over for a moment before he spoke.

"Hey!  I can't see your face behind the reflective visor... ARE YOU DEAD IN THERE!?"

• Brohoof 1

@@crispy fries

Inside the now possessed Copper, the spirit of Copper was literally blown out of his control panel by Redwood.  He looked to see the ghost taking control of him and, fuming with fury, erupted into a roar, charging after the ghost.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BODY!"

Sarge was at a loss for words, NOT! "Well, what the hell do we do now?" Then, an amazing idea occurred to him, "Flamestreak, get me my tools, a gallon of elbow grease, and a banana. We're going to try and appease the ghost!" He then ran downstairs and opened the door to his 'special room'.

@,

What the hell!? who are this these ponies? There all wearing the same stupid blue wannabe terminator suits.........  (Flamestreak looks down at his outfit) WHY AM I WEARING ONE!?

"Who the FUCK are you? And what is elbow grease? I don't think Ponies even have elbows! What use would that make for us!

Edited by Flamestreak1990
  • Brohoof 1

Carmine looked at the exploded Warthog, quickly heading for cover. "You can say that again. "

Pulling out his rifle he quickly scouted over the area at what the hell happened and if the blues were responsible for this.

"Heh... hey Wood, it appears that your rookie is at the blue base and he is chatting up the blue leader... Huh"

@,

After getting tired of doing donuts in the warthog, Redwood hopped onto the gun and used it to write "Blues suck" on the side of their base in bullets. She was enjoying herself immensely as a ghost, although she wasn't sure if she could possess Copper forever.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Redwood suddenly felt another spirit enter Copper's body, and she realized it was Copper himself.

"Get th' hell outta here!" she said. "Ah'm repossessin' yer body, and ah'm sure as hell gonna keep it!"

Redwood was now fighting to keep Copper's body, and she wasn't sure if she could hold on.

@@crispy fries

Copper couldn't take being possessed by another being, much less an enemy of him.  Electricity started to form around his spirit and he said, calmly but with a universal anger, "I'm giving you one chance to get your ghostly ass out of my body, OR ELSE!"  He meant business, and if anyone tried to 'repossess' his body, they were gonna pay the price.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

"Fuck you!" retorted Redwood.

With some effort, she was able to get into the front seat of the warthog, and began to drive it around madly. With any luck she could manage to crash it and wreck Copper's body. She could tell that she was in for a fight, and she intended to win.

@@crispy fries

"If you so much as wreck my body, YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!"

Without warning, the Warthog stopped, and Copper managed to get out of the vehicle for the time being.  Meanwhile, Copper's spirit lunged after the ghost of Redwood and attacked, making Copper look insane on the outside by punching his own armor.

"GET OUT OF MY BODY, NOW!"

@@DwhitetheGamer,

"Th' hell ah will!" said Redwood as she began to punch back, causing Copper's body to appear as though it were punching itself with both hooves.

The entire ordeal was certainly a spectacle, and watching Copper seemingly fight himself would at least be entertaining to watch.