Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey all!

ChuffedJunction

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: A looong time ago, I used Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm an animation student, why wouldn't I be a fan?

I used to be a member 3-4 years ago, ThatBronyGirl, thought I'd get back into it. This new login system is horse apples and I couldn't log into my old account. Which sucks since I have the same OC and can't edit her log in the OC directory  :unamused:

Oh well. I'm back from 16 to 20 with a sick set of art skills and a whole new maturity. Looking at my old posts makes me cringe.

Maybe I'll get back into the RP swing this summer, make some of that sweet sweet $$ off commissions. Who knows.

• Brohoof 6

Hey there Chuffed Junction, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome back to forums. If you wish to chat, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 1

Woooho! An older fan coming back to the forums, how nice! Welcome back, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here, once again. AJ is one of my favs too.

I love your icon, what a cute OC. Is that your art, perhaps?

Animation student, huh? That sounds rad! I'm a big fan of animation too, even though I'm not a student of it. Do you have any other cartoons/animated shows you like?

If you'd be interested in making new friends, I'd happily volunteer. We seem to have plenty in common so far.

Have a great day.  ^_^

Edited by darkwingmare

Huh, first one I click and it's coincidentally a season 2 brony just posting again. I'm totally new to these particular forums, but I back in s2 I used the moniker "HalfChangeling" on a completely different website (that doesn't exist anymore). Er, hello and stuff! ^^

(I really think my forum skills need to be leveled up ^^'')

Hi! welcome back! :) It's awesome to have you here, and I hope you love it here. :squee: And if ever you want someone to chat to, feel free to send me a quick PM or a profile comment.

Woooho! An older fan coming back to the forums, how nice! Welcome back, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here, once again. AJ is one of my favs too.

I love your icon, what a cute OC. Is that your art, perhaps?

Animation student, huh? That sounds rad! I'm a big fan of animation too, even though I'm not a student of it. Do you have any other cartoons/animated shows you like?

Nice to meet you! Yes thank you, she is my art. Her name is Honey Swirl :)

I love Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe. I like a lot of older stuff too, like My Life as a Teenage Robot and Teen Titans.