What's your favorite way to kill time during the summer?

potterlock

Pools, lakes, rivers, any large bodies of water, water park, cold showers and baths, water guns fights, water baloons, just dunking my head in the sink full of water, walk in the rain. That's about it I think.

Edited by Hadrien
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Watch nothing but cricket on either the tele or attending the matches live, I'm a big nuffy on the sport, so my days would be well spent when I'm doing the either two.

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

• 6 months later...

I love just grabbing time by the throat, and shoving its head into the guillotine, listening to it beg for mercy as I lock it in place, and then I pull the rope and the I let it go and-!

Oh, you meant things to do! I love watching a movie with my family, or going on bike rides.

(I gotta tell my assistant to hide those bodies then)

• Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)

Oh you mean how I like to? Darn it. Joke dead…

Edited by DubWolf
  • Delighted Giggle 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I like to travel, short distances if I can’t manage long trips. I like going to the beach, Disneyland, or the countless things to enjoy in town (L.A. area). Or if I stay at home I do my hobbies; art, writing, Imagineering, trying to learn some pointless skill just to justify my existence, or maybe taking a dip in the pool at my apartment complex.

• Excited 1

Time has a large healthbar, so I would need a machinegun to take it down! I'd also chuck a few grenades and molotovs at it when reloading. It will be a long fight, so I'd need a party of one tank, one healer, and another DPS since two DPS units should be enough. I have to upgrade my weapon to deal lots of crit damage and better crit chance, since critical hits are the way to go with DPS. I'd tell the other DPS to flank Time so they get bonus damage, while I aim for Time's head.

I'd have to be careful of Father Time waking up, he might hear the battle and join in. My backup plan would be calling in five airstrikes and a nuke. Me and my party would need to wear hazmat suits with external military armor to avoid periodic radiation damage, while Father Time and Time both are weak to damage because of the radiation poisoning lowering their defenses. But all that Father Time and nuke stuff is hypothetical, it's a backup just in case Father Time wakes up.

Oh wait you mean kill time as in finding something to do, my bad... :P Yeah I just play video games, got to practice cause you never know when you'll run into an irl boss fight!

• Brohoof 1

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

Hmm given I work and need to pay bills....:Cozy:

So free time:

• Readings
  • Gaming
  • Watch a ton of history docs
  • Friends
  • Hiking
  • Camping
  • Writing

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

Don't kill time plz, it's your best friend and biggest treasure. Usually I spend free time planning some new crazy projects and doing stuff to perform that plans. Also I'm hanging out with friends, it's BBQ parties, hiking and camping usually on summertime.