Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite way to kill time during the summer?

potterlock

I have no Idea, it depends if someone in my Family plans something for the summer.

But since they all work except for me...well, im pretty much left behind and...dont do anything special really.

Just surfing the Net.

I usually just do my usual stuff: Playing games, listening to music, watching videos and sometimes going on long walks. The last one is something I also really enjoy, but if it is really hot and humid, then that is a no go. The summer is not one of my favorite seasons. In fact it is my least favorite. 

• Brohoof 2

I tend to do the usual activities to help pass the time, such as watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, or even the basics like reading a book.

• Brohoof 1

Beach time

mostly internet surfing

if i have the money, concerts.

comic book buying.

fanfiction writing

taking pictures with friends

nature time.

yelling at people.

Personally, I quite like to contemplate drawing art, contemplate reading books, contemplate catching up on tv shows, staring at the fridge a few times ever hour. Oh and realizing I've done nothing all day so I'll do it all tomorrow ^u^

With all the nice weather out..

I sit inside, play video games and watch cartoons on my PC! :P

I also like to travel and see my relatives when I get the chance. 

Edited by SuperALPHYSBrony

Doing everything that I neglected doing the rest of the year because I was busy with classes. Involves mostly drawing, movies and games. :P Maybe taking on a project that was previously too time-consuming too, more likely to finish it if I have months of absolutely nothing to do. x)

I swear I've read "what's your favorite way to kill yourself during the summer?" I'm such a mess lmao.

And actually whenever I was on a summer break, I used to go to a mall, go to concerts, and a lot of different things, I just tried to find something different to do