Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite chocolate?

Ricebug

I used to love milk chocolate, but now I'm a dark chocolate kinda girl. I think it's thanks to my workplace constantly giving us chocolate and me deciding to try the Hershey's Special Dark, which from there I eventually went to just regular Dark. I can still eat Special Dark, but I can not with Milk Chocolate anymore. It just doesn't taste good to me anymore. :blink:

Dark chocolate is generally my favourite, but can sometimes be in the mood for milk too. I don't like most of the chocolate we have here in England, and the stuff in America is even worse (legitimately disgusting) - but some of the European brands are quite nice, I must admit.

The Scandinavian brand Freia/Marabou (same company but under a different name, depending on the country) make some of the best chocolate you'll find in a supermarket anywhere, as do Frey and Caillier in Switzerland. The two best brands that I've had overall are Läderach and Godiva (Swiss and Belgian brands, respectively).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dark chocolate is absolutely my favourite, tied with (if this even counts) mint chocolate, though I guess mint chocolate is usually dark chocolate with extra steps. :P Like those grasshopper cookies, I friggin' love those things. 

• Brohoof 1