Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite chocolate?

Ricebug

Wow I thought this would utterly fail but hey got some replies, not bad for the first topic I have started.

This isn't really a type of chocolate, but I have tried spicy dark chocolate my sister had, made me gag I drank 3 bottles of water and brushed my teeth to get the taste out.

• Brohoof 2

For reasons, I don't take anything with milk in it, so I guess dark chocolate (preferably about 70%) would have to be my favourite- especially this brand:

:wub: GreenBlack.jpg?zoom=2&resize=105%2C149:wub:

Though if I'm treating myself, I think some milk-like chocolate can't be beaten ;) It's even better if it has another flavour running through it, like mint or oranges (though nuts are good too). :)

Whiteish chocolate is okay, but I'm not really a fan of it :/

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 2

Dark chocolate is my favourite, especially around 75% cocoa varieties. Any more (like 85% cocoa) can be a bit too bitter to enjoy in large quantities. Any less and it starts to taste like you're just eating fatty sugar.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...

Freia Melkesjokolade, anyone who hasn't tried it is sorely missing out. Godiva also do some pretty good chocolates, although the latter are predominantly chocolates of the boxed variety as opposed to the former which appears almost exclusively in bar form. I generally don't like chocolate from the "biggest" brands, I'm honestly a little bit of a snob.

Edited by daviddaviddavid
  • Brohoof 3

I like mild dark chocolate the best. Hershey's special dark is my favorite, which is about 45% cacao (my mom likes 92% dark chocolate, and I have no idea why).

Other than that, Ghirardelli milk chocolate is incredible, too. It used to be my favorite, but I've lost my sweet tooth a bit over the past year or two and milk chocolate is just too sweet for me now.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Ayyngel Dust said:

I generally am a fan of dark chocolate and milk chocolate, but this is probably the best chocolate I've ever had IMHO:

Image result for ghirardelli 72 dark chocolate squares"

Oh God I love their chocolate. 
Them and Dove have the best. 

• Brohoof 1