Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your favorite beer?

Oblivion

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh this is a fun topic lol

Becoming a slight bit of a craft beer nerd myself, the list is a long one. Sierra Nevada has some great offerings, have been getting into some local breweries too which have some really good stuff. Goat Island's Blood Orange Berliner-Weisse is addictive, I'll say that, that's been my last craft binge. Though with cooler weather that's probably going a bit out of style.

As a standard go-to for cheap fridge fillers, have settled on Yeungling traditional, Miller Lite, and Miller High Life. Haven't found much I truly can't stand but those three fill the fridge when I don't want to go for the more expensive craft options (or have company over haha)

This works a lot better than it might seem. Nothing says deep south like brewing with roasted pecans. It's quite good. The pecan is mostly in the finish, nice lingering bitter pecan taste for a while.IMG_20211002_213704881.thumb.jpg.d3718c37a5b8df9e740988c9dce809ad.jpg

I had a Guinness for the first time last week at my nephews' birthday party, and it was lovely. One taste and my mouth started doing Morrison's Jig. 

Typically, though, my go-to beer is any hard seltzer. White Claw, Truly, Vizzy, etc. I used to drink Mike's Lemonade, but now it's like drinking boozy Kool-Aid.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-10-16 at 1:30 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

My favorite beer is Root Beer. Real beer tastes like something that someone forgot to flush.

Try not to think of that the next time you imbibe. :please:

So True! I don't know how people can tolerate that stuff.

• 1 month later...

Most of my experience is with the more mainstream, “frat boy” beers. Bud Light, Miller, Coors and Corona are garbage, but Modelo(ironically the same company that makes Corona) Heineken and Sierra Nevada are actually pretty damn good

Edited by Megas

• 2 years later...
On 2021-10-16 at 2:30 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

My favorite beer is Root Beer. Real beer tastes like something that someone forgot to flush.

Try not to think of that the next time you imbibe. :please:

I'm gonna roll with the beer of the roots Dreamy:coco:  

• Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...

I mainly drink whatever’s premix, Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Canadian Club, the whiskey and rum stuff. I don’t really enjoy beer that much, though I don’t mind a good ol’ Carlton Dry which is Australian beer of course.