Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite Holiday?

Jai_bloom

I'm getting more engaged in this huge place,

so for a little icebreaker what is everyone's favorite holiday?

Mine is Halloween :ninjadash: its so fun to see the decor and I love horror and g0r3 so it's really fun to go trick or treating and watch scary movies with my friends!!

My second favorite is Christmas because what's not to love, it's such a cheery time and it's fun to see people's faces light up when they get a gift they've wanted for a long time! :coco:

Speaking of Xmas and Halloween what are you guys' favorite candies and whatre you gonna dress up as (if you do)? And what's top on your xmas list? (if you celebrate ofc) 

mlpcos.jpg

• Brohoof 4
  • Leaves 1

My favorite holiday is Christmas (I celebrate it as the Winter Solstice, as I'm non-religious, and I'm perfectly fine doing this knowing the history of the traditions have nothing to do with Christianity. It was a decision by the early church fathers to center holidays around seasons and their symbolism. There have always been holidays centering around the seasons, and Christmas is no exception.). Winter is my favorite holiday, so of course I'll celebrate it! I love the decorations! I have countless trees that I put up each year. Lol. I also have garlands, lights, wreaths! I love it all!

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Halloween is also my favorite holiday as well.

Also love your avi. Very cute. I adore Sanrio characters. Badtz Maru, Cinnamoroll and Kuromi are my favorite characters.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

My favorite Holiday is Halloween. This is because it feels like an extension to my birthday since it's in the same month. While Halloween has its trends and tendencies, it is my favorite because you can be whatever you want to be. There's more freedom to express yourself and what you enjoy, not to mention the assurance that I will remain a pre-diabetic with the insane amount of sugar I consume this time of year! :ButtercupLaugh:

My second favorite Holiday is the Fourth of July because MURICAB)

Favorite candy's to get are the Nestle Crunch and KitKat chocolate bars, but now that I am of the age where I give out candy, I do my best to give out a variety so there are options for everyone. A Hershey bar or M&Ms for our chocolate cravers, Skittles for the fruit fanciers. I also gave out Rice Krispies Treats, but have just learned that they are not Gluten-free. Guess i have some bad news for a coworker. :sealed:

I think the top of my Christmas lost aside from a fun holiday, would be a Poloroid Camera. It'd be so much fun to capture the moment and hold it in my hands within moments. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

• 3 months later...

Christmas. And not just the day itself but the whole season which, for me, begins in late September and continues as long as I can drag it out in January (or February…or March). I love Christmas and there’s too much going on during this wonderful holiday to contain in a short amount of time.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

Christmas is my favorite holiday! I LOVE Christmas! :oneheckofahat:/:pinkiecutehat:

On 2023-10-01 at 9:17 PM, Captain of Fun said:

Christmas, even though I don't really do much on the day itself. I just enjoy the nice weather. :3

Too much fun, huh, @Captain of Fun:applehat:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Leaves 1