Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Slice0Pie's Request Guild!

Slice0Pie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused.

I was just saying that it's unfair for the people who wait until the shop re-opens than the people who posts a request when it's closed just to get a headstart over everyone else. It happens in some request shops.

I was just saying that it's unfair for the people who wait until the shop re-opens than the people who posts a request when it's closed just to get a headstart over everyone else. It happens in some request shops.

Oh! You mean those people that are like "Hey, heres my request for when you open again"

Nah, I'm just asking if you could message me when you're open again, though you most likely wont need to. As I said, I've been following this thread.

Oh! You mean those people that are like "Hey, heres my request for when you open again"

Nah, I'm just asking if you could message me when you're open again, though you most likely wont need to. As I said, I've been following this thread.

Yeah, that's fine with me, I think she'll message both of us when she's open again.

Big update.

I strongly apologize for not updating at all! The truth is, I made zero progress for the last couple of days. It's been a mess. I had to draw an art final, Friday I went to a movie and didn't get back until 1:00 in the morning, and yesterday I went to a car show and Lake Tahoe. I am so, so sorry! I will start up on requests again right away!

• 2 weeks later...

An even bigger update.

Hey guys, this is an important update that hopefully wont upset anyone. A lot has been going on with me lately. I've been extremely busy, with school and other stuff, and not only that, but I'm extremely sick right now. I have Bronchitis, and it's really been affecting me. Constant coughing and me not being able to get enough sleep, I am so tired. Due to all this, I haven't been able to work on requests, so, I have decided this;

I am no longer taking any requests until further notice.

I am sorry, but I need to work on the current requests I have, and I need to get my energy back. So, this means if you try to request, even after reading this post, you wont be added on the list, not even the waiting list. I apologize if I seem bitchy, but I don't want the waiting list to pile up, and I haven't been to hip on drawing horses lately. Of course, the request shop may open again! I just want to finish the current requests I have, and I need the rest. I can't afford any stress.

Thank you for understanding.