My little creampuff

Cookies 'n cream

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was browsing for a mlp colour chart than I kinda stumbled opon this! :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I used to hate the new show but my friend, Reagan told me to watch it on netflix and it went from 1 episode to 20 episodes in one sitting! I got hooked on it and started drawing fan art and oc's. It was once in a wile to everyday I was watching the show and I think you should join the herd.

My name is cookies 'n cream and I am in love with drawing and animations! I write stories on a thing called wattpad (see Derpymuffinz333) :derp:  :muffins:   irl I am a super fan of fnaf and love drawing crossovers! That is why if you want a friend that will be a true true friend, come to me. I am all of the elements combined if you get to know me :wub:  

• Brohoof 8

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome fellow writer! I hope you have a wonderful time within our community and befriend many of all our amazing members. Enjoy yourself and explore the many fantastic things we have to offer, I also look forward to any stories you decide to share with us! :) 

• Brohoof 4

sig-4493311.sig-4482850.sig-4473902.sig-

Cookies N' Cream Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.   :fluttershy: 

Glad to have found another Wattpadder, I'll go check out your account. I don't have any stories on mine because I deleted them because I got criticism

• Brohoof 3

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! :) It's amazing to have you here, thanks for joining this lovely community. I'm certain you'll love it here and meet plenty of sweet new friends! :yay: And if ever you have any inquiries or would simply like someone to chat to, then feel free to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Hey there Cookie, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 2

Hey there, Cookies 'n Cream! Welcome to our (not so) little community of pastel ponies! I'm so glad you stumbled across our lovely world here and I know you'll have a great time with us! Everypony here is super friendly and we look forward to knowing you better!  :love: If you ever want to talk, asks questions or whatever, just drop a PM!  ;)  

• Brohoof 3