Hi every pony!

Amethyst Splash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: My sister told me about MLP Fourms.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I Don't Know

Hello, I am not really a pegasister but I am kinda a fan so yeah!

• Brohoof 4

Hi there OreoPony! Ironically, I just had some Oreos. :P ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

sig-4493311.sig-4482850.sig-4473902.sig-

OreoPony Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.   :fluttershy: 

You are my Princess Luna... Hope you enjoy this site I showed u

Edited by Icy Wind
  • Brohoof 3

Hello, @

Welcome to the forums. My name is Venomous and it's lovely to meet you this evening!

:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

OreoPony! I love that name!  :love: You're gonna have such a great time here! I can't wait to see you on the boards and get to know you better! If you ever want to talk or ask a question or anything, just drop me a PM!  :grin:

• Brohoof 3

Hello there, OreoPony, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

Should you have any questions or are in need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We're all only happy to help show you the ropes!

Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon. ;)

2604__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Oreo Pony, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 1

Hi, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! :) I hope you love it here and meet plenty of sweet friends - I'm sure you will! :yay: Anyway, it's amazing to have you here, thanks for joining, and if ever you have any inquiries or would just like someone to chat with then feel free to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 1