I've never done this before.... so.... Hi! I'm new :3

SunsetPhoenix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: By.... Uhh.... Google?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Everything started with memes, then I decided to give a chance to the show and I loved it.. And finally.... Brony music ;3;

So.... Hi everypony!

I became part of the brony fandom one year ago, and finally I decided to be on the forums because I think it's going to be a cool way to make new friends.

About me... uhh.... Well, I like rythm-based videogames like Geometry Dash (Stats: 60 demons, almost all progress lost and now I only make levels) and Dance Dance Revolution

Oh, and I play Terraria btw

I love music.... Brony music n-n (mane reason to live)

As I said, it's been a year since I joined the herd, but I haven't found any brony or pegasis in my country (Costa Rica) and I hope that soon I'll get to find someone around here and finally feel that I'm not alone in this country where bronies are so unaccepted :/

For me, the community is just like a fantasy waiting to be real :c

Also, I'm a big fan of Hot Wheels (I've been collecting them for 13 years...582 by now c:) And I love almost everything related to fire (Maybe that's why my fav pony is Sunset Shimmer.... hehe)

Thank for you (mods and other important figures on this website) for giving me a chance to enjoy even more what I love to be /)^3^/)

• Brohoof 6

Hiya! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay :P

If you need any help, you can pm almost anyone, including me :P

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Sunset Phoenix, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 2

Hey SunsetPhoenix!

Welcome to MLP Forums!

I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer. :)

And I hope you make lots and lots of friends here.

If you have any questions, don't be scared to PM anyone including me! :D

• Brohoof 2

Hi there~!

Haha, so a little bit of a pyro I see? :) 

So what about Hot Wheels do you like? In one of my elementary classes we had a racetrack that we could bring our hot wheels on and race them, and than try and figure out why that certain car won. It was fun!

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions or anything please let me know!

• Brohoof 2

sig-4498745.sig-4493311.sig-4482850.sig-

Sunset Phoenix Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 1