S06:E07 - Newbie Dash

Troblems

257 users have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on Newbie Dash?

• Best. Episode. EVER!
    • It was pretty great!
    • It needed to be about 20% cooler.
    • I would have preferred a 22 minute nap.
    • Worst. Episode. EVER!

Oooooooooo, psyched for this episode. :D  I think it goes without saying that A LOT of us in the fandom have been waiting for a long, long, LONG time to see Rainbow Dash finally join the Wonderbolts, so here's hoping DHX does this momentous occasion justice!  :wub:

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Rainbow-heart attacks... Rainbow-heart attacks everywhere.  :fluttershy:

Whelp, guess she won't be able to perform in the show.  :derp:

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

I like the Thor-style landing Spitfire did there! Dang, the moment Scoots revealed the promotion I got a chill...

• Brohoof 1

MLPForums-Sig-Big-PostWings.png.ebb68bfa0f585530189d346fe5e6c812.png
Are you a Spike fan? Click on the image above for a compendium of nearly every Spike scene in the show! =D

>Spike being a squashed buttmonkey here

Jesus Christ, DHX, Spikabuse isn't funny and will NEVER be funny! >_> 

• Brohoof 6

"Talent is a pursued interest." — Bob Ross

Pro-Brony articles: 1/2/3/4

Awwwwwwww, sad Dashie makes me sad.  :(   That said, she is also doing herself no favors by trying to keep up a cocky demeanor, so hopefully this'll be a case where both she and the Wonderbolts learn something.

• Brohoof 1

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

Okay, so I guess I can see what's happening here - they gave her the one nickname that actually hurts her feelings, and it's probably giving her anxiety during her training exercises. I can see this as plausible, but we'll see if it's gets out of hand...

• Brohoof 3

Are you a Spike fan? Click on the image above for a compendium of nearly every Spike scene in the show! =D

I would have called her "Rainbow Trash."

That can be her gimmick. She throws trash all over the runway and then she eats the garbage.

I bet that crossed their mind, but I'm guessing DHX decided that would be too harsh of a nickname.  Calling someone trash is a pretty mean thing to say.  Plus Rainbow Crash was canon already, so nice callback as well.

• Brohoof 3

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

(edited)

I hope this finishes well for both Dash and the Wonderbolts, because their interactions just feels so awkward right now

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex
  • Brohoof 1

tamereenshort.ca

Former name(s): ExperimentalMLPguy, ObliveonBr0ny, ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny, ObliveonVortex

Angelus Corruptus (My OC) My PMVs and YTPs channel 100+ Underrated Metal Bands in 100+ Days (Blog)

I would have called her "Rainbow Trash."

That can be her gimmick. She throws trash all over the runway and then she eats the garbage.

And Pinkie reads your mind!  :lol:

• Brohoof 4