Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best way to get help?

RazzyJam

So I've posted only a few times in this area. But I wondered what the best way to get help would be, since I got very few replies the first times. If anyone has advice that would be nice.

Get help on what?

I see what you did there, or at least, I think I see my problem. I made a few requests and didn't get replies. I guess this may sound like just complaining. I've been looking for help on artwork is all really. But i the past I was interested in getting involved in animation. Not much happened there :)

(edited)

Animation, it seems, is a rather difficult art to get into without an official "Class". I don't know much, but I could definitly point you in a helpful direction if your still interested in doing animation. :o

Edited by Bohtty
  • Brohoof 1

I can draw some quick doodles on MS Paint fer ya! ;D

Animation is an intimidating beast to tackle without having some knowledg eon the process and procedures that go into it. Even a simple flipbook can be quite a task if you wish the animation to be fluid. So let us start small and take on the smaller, more general problem.

I am more than willing to give a help hoof as much as I can, but as far as help in art, what specifically do you wish assistance with? Or perhaps you could show us a few pictures so that we have a visual example.

• Brohoof 1

Animation is an intimidating beast to tackle without having some knowledg eon the process and procedures that go into it. Even a simple flipbook can be quite a task if you wish the animation to be fluid. So let us start small and take on the smaller, more general problem.

I am more than willing to give a help hoof as much as I can, but as far as help in art, what specifically do you wish assistance with? Or perhaps you could show us a few pictures so that we have a visual example.

I am (or was rather) in the process of making a storyboard for the animation I would have wanted to make. I can sketch freehand pretty well, but It never translates well on computer. I've only had a crash cours to flash, and that was nearly a year ago. Flash isn't my friend here :lol: I would be more than willing to post some of these story board pics and see what you all make of it.

• Brohoof 1

I am (or was rather) in the process of making a storyboard for the animation I would have wanted to make. I can sketch freehand pretty well, but It never translates well on computer. I've only had a crash cours to flash, and that was nearly a year ago. Flash isn't my friend here :lol: I would be more than willing to post some of these story board pics and see what you all make of it.

This aughta be good!
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see'em :] can't hurt.

Also, do you have a tablet for drawing on the computer?

• Brohoof 1

Let's see'em :] can't hurt.

Also, do you have a tablet for drawing on the computer?

Well I'll have to finish first :lol:

I have a bamboo tablet, but it doesn't do me much justice.

I have a bamboo tablet, but it doesn't do me much justice.

I was the same way with my bamboo. My Intuos has like twice the sensitivity and it works very well for me @.@

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see what you have so far. I know next to nothing about Flash; I am only vaguely versed in traditional animation techniques myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Almost done with the storyboard. I got distracted and did some concept art too

I went way to in depth with this, sorry for the wait! :)

post-3585-0-48244700-1337215198_thumb.jpg

post-3585-0-75943100-1337215205_thumb.jpg

Well here is the ferst few things I have done. This is going to take me forever, especially with finals week coming.

Um...I'm a stop motion animator...so I can't be much help unless you're drawing it frame by frame in which case I can only say good luck buddy. Try getting help on animation forums, they'll be more knowledgable.

• Brohoof 1

Um...I'm a stop motion animator...so I can't be much help unless you're drawing it frame by frame in which case I can only say good luck buddy. Try getting help on animation forums, they'll be more knowledgable.

Yeah, I think Im being a little ambitious with this. It is all going to be flash animated, and I have a good 10 minutes of this planned out. Like a mini-episode really. I am trying to find as much help as I can, and I only have two other helpers. The project is still on th ground as of now, but I'm hope I can make something epic.

Yeah, I think Im being a little ambitious with this. It is all going to be flash animated, and I have a good 10 minutes of this planned out. Like a mini-episode really. I am trying to find as much help as I can, and I only have two other helpers. The project is still on th ground as of now, but I'm hope I can make something epic.

In stopmotion, ten minutes is ridiculously long, but I don't know anything about flash so I can't help there.