Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

Sad FPSRussia Is not Russian :( But anyway Medal of Honor Warfighter pre-ordered it (well about a week ago now) but just wanted to know did you think it was good? personally I liked the multiplayer because of the fireteams that made team work more effective and the customization on the guns. The campaign was good but there were some glitches that caused me to start the level again. so what did you think?

Ok let me get this straight Treyarch are a company infinity ward and a company they are separate company's every year the CoD games alternate between the company's (infinity ward 2009, Treyarch 2010, infinity ward 2011, Treyarch 2012 you see where I am going with this...) That means they have 2 years to work on the game 1st year they make it with no one knowing the game 2nd year they leak parts etc. You see now?

I don't care how long they have to work on the game, they completely half ass the game by taking the old game, adding new maps and guns and perks, and voila! You have a Call of Duty game.

It's like paying 60$ for a CoD4 mod that adds more overpowered weapons and perks.

I don't care how long they have to work on the game, they completely half ass the game by taking the old game, adding new maps and guns and perks, and voila! You have a Call of Duty game.

It's like paying 60$ for a CoD4 mod that adds more overpowered weapons and perks.

That's what you just cant see but there is no convincing you. Well either way everyone has there own opinion so you don't need to go posting this shit. I was OK with the first couple of people saying this but it has already been covered and you don't need to re-post this stuff. Just trying to keep a thread I started clean of things like this!

That's what you just cant see but there is no convincing you. Well either way everyone has there own opinion so you don't need to go posting this shit. I was OK with the first couple of people saying this but it has already been covered and you don't need to re-post this stuff. Just trying to keep a thread I started clean of things like this!

I'm the one that can't see something here? You're the one spending their money on a shitty game that will only go to support these developers to make more shitty games that hordes of little children will hop on to scream racial slurs at people.

I'm actually dissapointed in all of you, seeing how you guys are so excited for the next ''Cawadoody'' game that will be re-packaged and released again next year. Why not hype and buy a game that actually won't dissapoint you after 3 months and one that deserves your money?

I'm the one that can't see something here? You're the one spending their money on a shitty game that will only go to support these developers to make more shitty games that hordes of little children will hop on to scream racial slurs at people.

Look just stop it now you have said this before and I don't need to here it again. I don't care if I spend my money on the game it is my choice and I want to support the company's.
  • Brohoof 1

Are you people actually excited for this game? Jesus christ what is wrong with you all? Do you lack common gaming knowledge? Why would you spend your money on this shitty game when you could buy a game that is actually fun and deserves your money?

Whatever, you'll waste your money on this anyway and complain about it 3 months later.

Okay, just stop with this shit. I'll spend mah $60 on whatever I want to, thank you. I think I spent around $100 on MW3 or something like that and I thought it was worth it (For the first 3-4 months, atleast :P. Still, I liked mah time on MW3).

Also, just because we're into a game you despise doesn't mean we lack commom gaming knowledge. It means you can't handle people being into stuff you hate and maybe you should be a little more open-minded about people's opinions (Unless they're fanboying. That's another thing).

Look just stop it now you have said this before and I don't need to here it again. I don't care if I spend my money on the game it is my choice and I want to support the company's.

This. Totally this.

That was like the black ops I trailer but BETTER!

Funny that FPS Russia is making yet another appearance for black ops II. Need to know more about that tacticus though!

Wasn't the BOI live-action trailer basically about everyday people (Grandma's, ice cream men) shooting shit up :P? I know the MW3 live-action was called "The Vet and the N00b". I found that trailer kinda amusing :).

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, just stop with this shit. I'll spend mah $60 on whatever I want to, thank you. I think I spent around $100 on MW3 or something like that and I thought it was worth it (For the first 3-4 months, atleast :P. Still, I liked mah time on MW3).

Also, just because we're into a game you despise doesn't mean we lack commom gaming knowledge. It means you can't handle people being into stuff you hate and maybe you should be a little more open-minded about people's opinions (Unless they're fanboying. That's another thing).

This. Totally this.

Are you guys serious? I guess there's no convincing you casuals about anything, you'll still waste your money on this shitty game. I was trying to help you, help you not to waste your money on this and maybe get you to buy something you'll actually enjoy and not bitch about 3 months after its released.

This. Totally this.

Thank you spas-ticShotty! Cant anyone see that if you I and many many others want to buy the game then we may do so and just to rub it in to people who think it is a waste of money I am going to pay another $50 on DLC so BOOM B*TCH!

Are you guys serious? I guess there's no convincing you casuals about anything, you'll still waste your money on this shitty game. I was trying to help you, help you not to waste your money on this and maybe get you to buy something you'll actually enjoy and not bitch about 3 months after its released.

As I said to spas-ticShotty we don't care if we spend $60 dollars on a game! And I am defiantly getting the season pass for the DLC that costs $40 so I am spending $100 on this game I don't really think I would waste that much
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you spas-ticShotty! Cant anyone see that if you I and many many others want to buy the game then we may do so and just to rub it in to people who think it is a waste of money I am going to pay another $50 on DLC so BOOM B*TCH!

Why, why would you do this..... You are the people who are killing gaming with your poor choice of purchase... Can't you see that not only Call of Duty itself is terrible, it has ruined other games with its mass popularity.

Pretty much every shooter on the market is trying to be Call of Duty because all the hordes of casuals will buy it and pay the extra 50$ for DLC....

What about TF2, how many new maps has it had added? Around 20, and wanna hear something else? They are ALL free!

Now back to CoD, how many maps has MW3 had added? Around 8, and you have pay 15 dollars for them. It's like going to a restaurant, ordering a meal, and only getting half the meal, and they tell you that you must pay extra to get the rest of the meal.

Edited by TomzRD

Just fucking stop it dude. It's not our fault you're too stubborn to actually let people have their own opinions and actually RESPECT them. I would respect your opinion about you hating the game, as it's understandable, but the fact that you're continually trying to make us feel stupid for buying a game we may actually enjoy is the reason why I can't respect your statements.

Besides, I love MW2 and CoD4, and I really like the other CoDs too, even if they are broken as hell sometimes.

Also, I should mention that just because I defend CoD doesn't mean it's mah favorite game. Granted, 2 of the titles are in mah Top 5, but I just love SR3 and Borderlands 2 much more. SR3 for it's wacky shit, and Borderlands 2 for, well, everything! Visuals, guns, characters, humor, combat, music, that game is a bunch of fun for me :).

This. Totally this.

Wasn't the BOI live-action trailer basically about everyday people (Grandma's, ice cream men) shooting shit up :P? I know the MW3 live-action was called "The Vet and the N00b". I found that trailer kinda amusing :).

Well yeah it was everyday people but the style of it just reminded me of it. XD

Still think FPSrussia is a beast but what do you know about the company tacticus in the game I know that it makes dragon fires but I don't know much else.

• Brohoof 1

Well yeah it was everyday people but the style of it just reminded me of it. XD

Still think FPSrussia is a beast but what do you know about the company tacticus in the game I know that it makes dragon fires but I don't know much else.

Not to mention the Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr., was in the BOII trailer, plus the sexy sexy iJustine (I don't watch her vids, but damn, she's a fine looking specimen of a gamer :o).

• Brohoof 1

Why, why would you do this..... You are the people who are killing gaming with your poor choice of purchase... Can't you see that not only Call of Duty itself is terrible, it has ruined other games with its mass popularity.

Pretty much every shooter on the market is trying to be Call of Duty because all the hordes of casuals will buy it and pay the extra 50$ for DLC....

What about TF2, how many new maps has it had added? Around 20, and wanna hear something else? They are ALL free!

Now back to CoD, how many maps has MW3 had added? Around 8, and you have pay 15 dollars for them. It's like going to a restaurant, ordering a meal, and only getting half the meal, and they tell you that you must pay extra to get the rest of the meal.

The DLC is quite generous actually 5 maps per map pack that makes 20 a year plus you get about 12 maps pre installed so I think that is a good choice of money spending. Plus I don't really care if you think I am wasting my money I pre order what ever shit I like!

Not to mention the Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr., was in the BOII trailer, plus the sexy sexy iJustine (I don't watch her vids, but damn, she's a fine looking specimen of a gamer :o).

I don't think you could call someone who only plays Call of Duty a ''gamer''.

Seriously stop it with this shit already I'm sick and tired of little kiddies hyping this game up just to scream and hate it 3 months later after release.

Heard of iJustine before never seen her videos. One thing that would have been cool though it there were more CoD gamers off youtube like Whiteboy7thst and maitrox etc

The DLC is quite generous actually 5 maps per map pack that makes 20 a year plus you get about 12 maps pre installed so I think that is a good choice of money spending. Plus I don't really care if you think I am wasting my money I pre order what ever shit I like!

5 maps for 15-20 dollars... Imagine that, paying for new levels for a game you already have, bet you could be spending that money on something else that actually deserves it.

Seriously stop it with this shit already I'm sick and tired of little kiddies hyping this game up just to scream and hate it 3 months later after release.

You know what can you just leave stop leaching on to our chat and commenting bad thing about it. Why are you still here anyway do you find enjoyment out of this?

A gamer is anyone who highly into video games, whether it be ones you hate, a single series, or whatever. Sepia-chan said this in a status and it bugged the crap outta me. Just because a gamer plays a game that you hate doesn't mean they're not true gamers.

You know what can you just leave stop leaching on to our chat and commenting bad thing about it. Why are you still here anyway do you find enjoyment out of this?

I'm only replying because you replied first, if I quit replying all of a sudden it makes me look like I'm pussying out of the arguement. Maybe you could stop replying and giving me more fuel to rage and making yourself look stupid like all the other casual gamers.

5 maps for 15-20 dollars... Imagine that, paying for new levels for a game you already have, bet you could be spending that money on something else that actually deserves it.

So what I buy DLC all the time halo reach that came to about $40 Battlefield 3 $50 I don't CAREEEEEE!!!! I buy what I want so don't criticize me!

So what I buy DLC all the time halo reach that came to about $40 Battlefield 3 $50 I don't CAREEEEEE!!!! I buy what I want so don't criticize me!

And you should stop criticizing me for saying what I want about a game that is an overhyped piece of shit. You've said what you want so how about I get a turn.

I'm only replying because you replied first, if I quit replying all of a sudden it makes me look like I'm pussying out of the arguement. Maybe you could stop replying and giving me more fuel to rage and making yourself look stupid like all the other casual gamers.

What you got against casual gamers! But I for one do not play games "casually" I play games about 2-3 hours a day so I am not casual.

What you got against casual gamers! But I for one do not play games "casually" I play games about 2-3 hours a day so I am not casual.

It's not about how much you play it's about what you play, playing only one overhyped mainstream series such as Call of Duty makes you a casual gamer.

And you should stop criticizing me for saying what I want about a game that is an overhyped piece of shit. You've said what you want so how about I get a turn.

I am not criticizing you I am just saying what you are saying is not a opinion it is a fact for example you say 8 maps for $50 NO! 1 year to make the game NO!

It's not about how much you play it's about what you play, playing only one overhyped mainstream series such as Call of Duty makes you a casual gamer.

That's by your definition, and it's quite a messed up one. What about a gamer who plays constantly but plays pretty much solely CoD, huh? I'd say he's a hardcore gamer.

• Brohoof 1

I am not criticizing you I am just saying what you are saying is not a opinion it is a fact for example you say 8 maps for $50 NO! 1 year to make the game NO!

I never said 8 maps for 50 dollars, nor did I say 1 year to make the game, I doubt it takes 1 year to make the game, I doubt it even takes 6 months to make it.