Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

I agree with you I never saw anything wrong with the grenade launcher but the point blank thing where it would just embed itself into you was not that great.

well it is kind of realistic, the grenade in a grenade launcher takes a second to arm, if your too close the grenade is basically a huge bullet

well it is kind of realistic, the grenade in a grenade launcher takes a second to arm, if your too close the grenade is basically a huge bullet

Hmm well not exactly it dose not have the same amount of power of a bullet I have also read a lot of people say it will just break the skin and cause a fracture .

Hey guy I just found the most accurate of bobby katick CEO of activision blizzard here it is... in boarderland style...

What would we do without him!

post-3637-0-04156400-1346584179.jpeg

Edited by FALCON PUNCH

I'm actually quite looking forward to Black Ops II. There seem to be a lot of new features to spice up the multiplayer what with the whole point allocation class-setup system and all the new equipment and stuff that's been added. I've never been a big fan of zombies but that's there I guess, and I always get kicks out of the CoD campaign. Call me easily pleased I suppose.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@, @@FALCON PUNCH, @@Skullbuster, @@Skoogles,

I was lurking around the internet when I found this awesome background! Though it is way too small for my screen :/

Posted Image

http://imageshack.us.../untitl1edu.png

I hope you like it.

..Aw I'm so looking forward to Zombies.. Zombies campaign is confirmed btw

I highly doubt that's official :mellow:. You can sorta see the rainbow from regular Nuketown, and rainbows only happen in daylight. I mean, CoD isn't THAT unrealistic, right? Right.....

Anyways, so far, I've seen nothing real new, except for some Zombies info. Plus, a Wii U trailer actually came out a few days ago, but I forgot to post it. Anyways, I have to say, Wii U does look considerably better than the Wii.

@spas-ticShotty, @Skoogles, @SkullBuster

Thought I should let you guys know i am going to Eurogamer this year!

so I will be able to play the multiplier of Black Ops 2

do you want me to find anything out ?

If there are new weapons that weren't shown in the Gamescon footage. Supposedly, the game was in the Alpha stage when it was showcased, so that means they must've updated the weapons list since we last saw it. They probably also tweaked some other stuff since Gamescom, so check to see what's new since then.

• Brohoof 1

If there are new weapons that weren't shown in the Gamescon footage. Supposedly, the game was in the Alpha stage when it was showcased, so that means they must've updated the weapons list since we last saw it. They probably also tweaked some other stuff since Gamescom, so check to see what's new since then.

I will try to see as many weapons and use them as possible bearing in mind i will only have about 20 minutes .But there is a possibility of it being zombies since the official trailer is coming out on the 26th and the event is on the 28th because that is what happend with eurogamer.
  • Brohoof 1

Look what I found. New weapons! Some of them are weapons that you Battlefielders will recognize ;)

M27 IAR

Posted Image

MTAR-21 (The mighty TAR-21 returns!)

Posted Image

HAMR

Posted Image

XPR-50

Posted Image

KSG-12

Posted Image

Crossbow (I dunno why the future still has these :P)

Posted Image

FN Five-seveN

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Look what I found. New weapons! Some of them are weapons that you Battlefielders will recognize ;)

M27 IAR

Posted Image

MTAR-21 (The mighty TAR-21 returns!)

Posted Image

HAMR

Posted Image

XPR-50

Posted Image

KSG-12

Posted Image

Crossbow (I dunno why the future still has these :P)

Posted Image

FN Five-seveN

Posted Image

Dammmn I like that they are bringing some new weapons into the game and not just recycling them

glad to see the MTAR-21 Five-seveN and the crosbow!

AWWW YEAH ZOMBIES TRAILER!!!!!

Looks awesome but I still wish that you were on the bus fighting the zombies off it.

Somehow I just think this will link to the last black ops zombies map moon.

• Brohoof 2

Woah woah woah....

A zombies campaign?

The chances of me buying this game keep getting higher and higher.

I hope they add new zombie types though. There should be some "boss" zombie that you fight by itself in one of the higher rounds/levels.

Kind of like the tank from left 4 dead.

Woah woah woah....

A zombies campaign?

The chances of me buying this game keep getting higher and higher.

I hope they add new zombie types though. There should be some "boss" zombie that you fight by itself in one of the higher rounds/levels.

Kind of like the tank from left 4 dead.

ya they were hinting at the campaign for a while and the scenes of the map and checkpoints in the zombies trailer was the confirmation i think .

I find it interesting that Black Ops II now has so much to add to Zombies. I mean, among with the changes to multiplayer and campaign, now you got the ability to have 4v4 Zombies, 8-man Zombies, a fucking Zombie Campaign :o, and from what I've heard a while ago, objectives in Zombies :)

• Brohoof 1

My Little Warfare: Friendship is Deadly

Anyways, I'm actually excited for this lol I love the whole futuristic setting. The campaign actually looks cool and not cheesy. I'm not that in to Zombies, but the multiplayer looks as fun as ever :D

• Brohoof 1

I find it interesting that Black Ops II now has so much to add to Zombies. I mean, among with the changes to multiplayer and campaign, now you got the ability to have 4v4 Zombies, 8-man Zombies, a fucking Zombie Campaign :o, and from what I've heard a while ago, objectives in Zombies :)

If people say that common thing like its graphics suck etc etc.

Who cares its almost 2 games in one because of the zombies campaign.

Also at my school everyone is talking about BLOPS 2 now!

• Brohoof 1

Eurogamer has been throwing some new info at us. I'll post some of the new info.

- Crossbow supposedly much better, now with the ability to shoot 3 explosive bows at once, a "burst-fire" mode, reload faster than BOI, and you can also add a scope to it for more marksman precision.

- Sprint duration is determined by what type of weapon you had. That means that not only you're gonna move slower with a LMG or faster with a SMG, but now you're gonna sprint less with the LMG and more with the SMG. This also affects ARs, sniper rifles, launcher, etc.

- You can rejoin old lobbies now.

- Knife lunge is completely gone. No more commando lunges, and panic knifing is much harder now

- Footsteps are louder but environmental noises help balance it out

- Spawn system upgraded

- Custom reticles return, along with a more detailed Emblem Editor

- Looks like camoflauge returns, including the ever popular Gold camo. Now, camp can be put on guns other than primaries

- It's possible to gain XP from Combat Training UNTIL Level 10. After that, you're on your own

- Sniping resembles CoD4 (CoD4 sniping is the best :D)

- Shotguns have improved range

- No game-ending streak

- Ghost is still kinda annoying to some, but nowhere as bad as it was in BOI

- Scavenger replenishes equipment and lethal grenades now, unless your kill was from an explosive

- Awareness counters Dead Silence

You can find this info here -----> http://www.examiner.com/article/gamescom-gives-us-the-final-details-regarding-black-ops-2-s-multiplayer?cid=db_articles and here ------> http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/09/27/mp-declassified-prestige-emblem-editor-theater-mode-gamemodes-combat-training/

Eurogamer has been throwing some new info at us. I'll post some of the new info.

- Crossbow supposedly much better, now with the ability to shoot 3 explosive bows at once, a "burst-fire" mode, reload faster than BOI, and you can also add a scope to it for more marksman precision.

- Sprint duration is determined by what type of weapon you had. That means that not only you're gonna move slower with a LMG or faster with a SMG, but now you're gonna sprint less with the LMG and more with the SMG. This also affects ARs, sniper rifles, launcher, etc.

- You can rejoin old lobbies now.

- Knife lunge is completely gone. No more commando lunges, and panic knifing is much harder now

- Footsteps are louder but environmental noises help balance it out

- Spawn system upgraded

- Custom reticles return, along with a more detailed Emblem Editor

- Looks like camoflauge returns, including the ever popular Gold camo. Now, camp can be put on guns other than primaries

- It's possible to gain XP from Combat Training UNTIL Level 10. After that, you're on your own

- Sniping resembles CoD4 (CoD4 sniping is the best :D)

- Shotguns have improved range

- No game-ending streak

- Ghost is still kinda annoying to some, but nowhere as bad as it was in BOI

- Scavenger replenishes equipment and lethal grenades now, unless your kill was from an explosive

- Awareness counters Dead Silence

You can find this info here -----> http://www.examiner.com/article/gamescom-gives-us-the-final-details-regarding-black-ops-2-s-multiplayer?cid=db_articles and here ------> http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/09/27/mp-declassified-prestige-emblem-editor-theater-mode-gamemodes-combat-training/

well going to euro gamer on the last day and I have looked at the map for the area and the black ops 2 area has the biggest section I don't think there is any zombies there but multiplayer looks goooood.

• 3 weeks later...

I found these 2 vids, both on the map Hijacked. One was uploaded by Hutch and is actually Multi-Team Deathmatch gameplay (That means 4 teams go against each other :o), while the other is by TmarTn and is also on the same map, although he's in Domination.

(Go to Hutch's channel to find the gameplay)http://www.youtube.c...eature=CAQQwRs=

(Go to TmarTn's to find his vid)http://www.youtube.c...eature=CAQQwRs=

I found new gamplay which shows more weapons. First, we have ErnestLe, who's playing with the Vector K10, Crossbow, SWAT556, MTAR-21, and the Ballistic Knife.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-el3cqu6s&list=FLkKtKixNqvnJF7dL6KI3yrg&index=3&feature=plpp_video

Next one is charlieINTEL's channel, who has gameplay of the M27 IAR (A gun you Battlefielders will recognize), the SCAR-H, the Vector, the Five-seveN and the MP7 (Along with a brief KSG-12 cameo).

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaIg_TU0SEU

Well, just one more month until the release of Black Ops II :). Not much has happened lately, althought some new stuff was told. The most notable being that Campaign has a Create-a-Class and Zombies will have Theater Mode :o.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

I found these 2 vids, both on the map Hijacked. One was uploaded by Hutch and is actually Multi-Team Deathmatch gameplay (That means 4 teams go against each other :o), while the other is by TmarTn and is also on the same map, although he's in Domination.

(Go to Hutch's channel to find the gameplay)http://www.youtube.c...eature=CAQQwRs=

(Go to TmarTn's to find his vid)http://www.youtube.c...eature=CAQQwRs=

I found new gamplay which shows more weapons. First, we have ErnestLe, who's playing with the Vector K10, Crossbow, SWAT556, MTAR-21, and the Ballistic Knife.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-el3cqu6s&list=FLkKtKixNqvnJF7dL6KI3yrg&index=3&feature=plpp_video

Next one is charlieINTEL's channel, who has gameplay of the M27 IAR (A gun you Battlefielders will recognize), the SCAR-H, the Vector, the Five-seveN and the MP7 (Along with a brief KSG-12 cameo).

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaIg_TU0SEU

Well, just one more month until the release of Black Ops II :). Not much has happened lately, althought some new stuff was told. The most notable being that Campaign has a Create-a-Class and Zombies will have Theater Mode :o.

Just wish Assasins creed 3 Farcry3 Halo 4 and black ops 2 would not come out so close together since a cant play them all at once! :D
  • Brohoof 1

Well, the latest BOII trailer came out. Lot of action in it. More drones and explosions, plus AC/DC to top it off ;). I also noticed that some guys have cloaking devices on their suits. CoD finally has partial-invisibility in it's campaign :P.

Edited by spas-ticShotty