Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

So, I ran into a hater on xbox the other day...dunno who he was, but he had the audacity to dislike EVERY MLP emblem I had. 9 of the 10 are MLP related...

ah well, I'm in the works of a new Dashie Emblem, and maybe a Spitfire or Octavia one....

I don't use all my emblems, but I don't wanna delete them either because of the work I put into them.

I got another guy mad...I really dislike campers...teammate puts up two trophy systems and I EMP them,he kills me. I see him again in the same spot as he puts down two more trophy systems, I EMP them yet again. and kills me again.SO I thought 3rd time the charm...destroy his stuff again, in the same camping spot...kills me and he gets kicked, me and my friends laughed our asses off. We then proceeded to win the match....the teammate that got kicked was doing horrible. if I didn't get him kicked we would've lost.

• Brohoof 2

If I want to aim for the head, I'll use a semi-auto gun. What's the point of using a bolt-action sniper that has the same one-hit kill zone as a semi-auto?

By the way, I just had a perfect game of hardpoint with two VSATs, Lodestars, and K9 Units... Think I'll upload it.

Umm, the Bally is a 1 shot at the upper belly and higher.

That first clip you missed, and the rest was hip to leg level. 

I'm just saying it could be a possibility. Ghost seems like one of the few intelligent enemies that could possibly be persuaded not to try to kill you. Although, I've heard her quotes, and it'd be a little intimidating talking to her with that voice of hers.

Really the Ghost isn't all that bad. Sure, she attacks you, but only after you break down the door to her house and start shooting her up (and, in my case, use her "Double Tap" machine). And even then, she stops after you leave.

I think I like her as a boss because she reminds me of the "Pentagon Thief" from the zombies map "Five" from "COD: Black Ops.

I was playing Buried the other day with 2 friends.

We were having fun in the main room that's underground, but then I noticed 2 zombies randomly die.

But then...

Out of no where...

Dead Bitches. 3 of them. 

Took all 5000 of my points. 

I was gonna add that shit to the bank!

Also lost my Jugger-Nog perma-perk. I suck without it ):

Edited by Perfect Bio
  • Brohoof 1

I was playing Buried the other day with 2 friends.

We were having fun in the main room that's underground, but then I noticed 2 zombies randomly die.

But then...

Out of no where...

Dead Bitches. 3 of them. 

Took all 5000 of my points. 

I was gonna add that shit to the bank!

Also lost my Jugger-Nog perma-perk. I suck without it ):

Someone must've went into the house. They don't attack you unless you go in the house.

But yes, they can be struggling. When my friend and I were trying to go through "The Mistress' House" (Think that's what it's called) for the first time...well, it was pretty much a reenactment of that "Perfume Department" scene in that older "Spongebob Squarepants" episode "Shanghaied," with my basically dragging my friend (constantly reviving him) while fighting off the "Ex-Wifes."

It has the same 1 hit kill area as the XPR-50. The hits at 0:13 and 0:40 were definitely above the hip. Also I felt a hitmarker during that first clip.

Kill area references:

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

So bored....I made a couple new emblems, using he other emblems I had as a template...I deleted everything except the general pony head......still took an hour or so to figure out what to use for shapes and stuff...but I got them done.

Pinkamena and happy Dashie....I used vectors on a Google search as a guide.

I think these are my fave emblems that I've made.

post-16340-0-18869300-1377118073_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-57986200-1377117989_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this. Looking back, it's a kinda boring video but I spruced it up with annotations so make sure you turn them on. Got a few K9 Units, Lodestars, and VSATs.

Sorry it got a little campy in one or two places, I was responding to a text (also it's hardpoint, so you're kinda supposed to stay in the hardpoint xD)

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I'll add you to my friend list :)

@,

Why did you use your dogs and lodestar? I mean since you were playing against quite bad players (I mean both you and your teammate got your full streaks) and you were doing quite good in the game, you should have used your gun to go for the Relentless/Brutal maybe even nuclear+ kill. For example, you were 1 kill away from the Relentless there.

oh and guys, we should do a game with a full lobby of pony people c:

I remember when we did this, a whole friggin lobby of PONY people xD haha there were so many so some of them was in the other team!

(yeah this was a very long time ago)

MM2ZFOq.jpg

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

@@Jokuc, Accepted, I'll be on tonight probably. let's get a whole lobby going tonight if we can.

I haven't played with a bunch of bronies in a long time.

Can't tonight. It's already 00:17 am over here and I must sleep soon.

@,

lmfao XD watch this video

It's "the world's greatest camper" and some people who beat a clan who says they 3rd best clan in the world. Haha watch it, it's hilarious

• Brohoof 1

@,

Why did you use your dogs and lodestar? I mean since you were playing against quite bad players (I mean both you and your teammate got your full streaks) and you were doing quite good in the game, you should have used your gun to go for the Relentless/Brutal maybe even nuclear+ kill. For example, you were 1 kill away from the Relentless there.

oh and guys, we should do a game with a full lobby of pony people c:

I remember when we did this, a whole friggin lobby of PONY people xD haha there were so many so some of them was in the other team!

(yeah this was a very long time ago)

I don't care one bit about achievements and stuff. I just play for fun. :D

I wish I could join with you guys, but I don't have access to an Xbox. :(

@

@@Jokuc

Well, I'm always up for a game.I'm usually on between 8pm-12 EST and I'm on at 3-5pm EST the odd time.

I also tend to play a lot of hardcore mode....the only game mode I hate playing is S&D

I also love playing the party mode games...such fun.

Edited by Flutter Dash

¨wow I must say that the new zombie map is friggin AMAZING it's ridiculously big with so many places to go, I just got to hell myself or Agartha!

this is what it looks like (not my vid)

Edited by Jokuc

• 1 month later...

I managed to get to 2nd prestige on my Peacekeeper, as well as unlock up to the Bloodshot camo all in the space of one weekend. though it was a double weapon XP weekend on Steam, so I have that to thank. I never normally use the Peacekeeper, but when I decided to use it, I couldn't put it down

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel awesome. I just won against AliA in FFA in BO2. (Yes the legit AliA, I saw his stats (he has like 97 unstoppable medals  wtf) and everyone in the lobby was screaming haha)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Should've posted it here instead. I forgot this thread existed.

Anyone else playing Black Ops 2 recently? I logged in the other day and played a few rounds, then checked my stats and found that my Global Career stats had some how been erased, but I still had my Prestige Master rank, and score on my career profile, my career score just wouldn't show up for the global career stats.

I'm rank 15 million here, but before this glitched, I was rank 123,000 in the world. I also noticed, this glitch happened to a couple other friends of mine that are high prestige.

img-2512926-1-yCfKPBQ.jpg

Yet on my Career Profile, I still have all my score, kills, medals,K/D and time played.

img-2512926-2-2PiocgU.jpg

img-2512926-3-Lxc2d6M.jpg

I've Googled this and all I"m finding is support for stats and rank reset.  :blush:

Not that it matters,but I'm still kind of peeved about it.   :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@,  Wanna play? I got no more brony friend to play with :c I never see any of them play bo2 anymore...

I have this game on PC and XBOX 360, no matter what, I beat the whole campaign, completed all the challenges, unlock all weapons and the best ending. Once I completed that, I played on multiplayer online with you guys. :)

Also it was released since November 13, 2012 developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. I would buy this also with Ghosts then Advanced Warfare. Year confirmed was 2025.

• 2 months later...

Hey all, not sure if anyone still plays this game anymore, but about a month ago I decided to get my own copy due to my brothers playing the zombies mode a lot. I was interested and wanted to try it out for myself. So I've been playing Origins; trying to get to the end. Quickly found myself getting fed up with the idiots online, so I thought I might stop by here to see if I could find someone to play with. :3 If anyone is interested maybe you could send a friend request my way and let me know you're from MLP Forums. ^^ You can find me as D40LF on both Xbox live and Steam.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Woo, forgot to update it in this thread but I beat my last best (77-7) kd with 106-8 triple swarm on cove a couple of weeks ago. :)

I still play bo2 a lot, I haven't really bothered to play ghosts or aw. I mostly play league play.