Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm Trick Trade / Need help.

Trick_Trade

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Googleing the 8 Metalbrook Items.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: To be honest, I was more of a fan before I even watched the show, I enjoyed comics and pony ask accounts. What got me to watch the show was one of the places I went to started selling the cards and I figured that if I understood where the references came from i would enjoy them more. What people might find odd though is that the first cannon thing i ever saw was EG.

Hello, my name is Trick Trade, my skills are more art and voice acting, however, I am not the best at animation being that I have never animated before in my life but I have a program to do so. This is where I need some help. I and a group of online friends are doing a project that is supposed to be like an anime on youtube. We are getting everything together but we still need animators that can do stuff like shonen Jump, please respond if you can or if you just want to talk.

• Brohoof 4

Hello, my name is Trick Trade, my skills are more art and voice acting, however, I am not the best at animation being that I have never animated before in my life but I have a program to do so. This is where I need some help. I and a group of online friends are doing a project that is supposed to be like an anime on youtube. We are getting everything together but we still need animators that can do stuff like shonen Jump, please respond if you can or if you just want to talk.

You should post something in the Video Art Help and Collab section here 

• Brohoof 1

sig-4581004.sig-4579253.sig-4577538.sig-

Trick Trade welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.            :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the MLP Forums community! I hope you enjoy your stay here with all of us nice ponies, if you have any questions regarding the MLP Forums then please feel free to send me a PM! I will answer back when available.

-Renzie

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4583001.sig-4582896.sig-4581852.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

I'm curious about your art and voice acting. =3

Good luck, have fun and welcome to the herd!  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...