Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there Philles and Gentlesteeds.

Makai

Another Brony has joined the ranks. I've only been one since about 3 days ago. Or should I say since I found out that Lauren Faust was involved. I'm around episode 22 and I just got my Manga Creator EX 4 software (amazon gold box deal) today. My age is 24 (not sure how much that is in Brony years) and part of the reason I decided to join a MLP site was due to the fact that the art style seems simple enough that it might not be a bad starting place to do comics as I slowly learn the software and improve my artistic inclinations. Plus NO HANDS! XD

So let me ask if anyone has any tutorials for making a my little brony. Example a walk through for guide lines, for the tracing and everything. And if anyone happens to have this software and can recommend a starter tablet that'd be awesome.

Brony Hoof Bump!

Silly blank flank.

You think you can come charging in here and steal the attention?

Just kidding, just my rainbow dash persona talking :P

Welcome to the herd fellow brony!

I hope your stay is as long and enjoyable as mine has been :D

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me.

Just kidding, just my rainbow dash persona talking :P

Persona? Oh boy...

Regardless, hello there new flesh! You're gonna enjoy the F*** out of these forums once you properly get settled in! Now get posting; you've got an avatar to earn!

Heya Makai, welcome to the forums! *brohoofs back*

While I'm afraid I can't help you with any drawing related tutorials, If you're interested in purchasing a tablet as a first time user (along with graphic design software if that applies to you too), I believe that a similar question was discussed here which may prove useful to you.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself while your here. :)

Edited by Swoop

Persona? Oh boy...

Regardless, hello there new flesh! You're gonna enjoy the F*** out of these forums once you properly get settled in! Now get posting; you've got an avatar to earn!

Finest is always making a "persona". Not surprised that he would do a "Rainbow Dash persona" xD

-Anyways, welcome to the forum, I'd say you made a great decision in joining this forum.

It's simply just the best on the interwebs. I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and get to meet

everypony around /)

*You spelled Fillies wrong.

Ya I know. I had no idea how to spell it. Thought it would have a PH for some reason. Was waiting for someone to correct me. Hard to know how to spell a word that's not in your spell check, you've never read, and you've never written in English. XD