Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Gaming Group Wanted!

Colorful Respawn

@@Colorful Respawn,

Just to make sure.. as much as it shouldn't be a problem do you actually have a possession of a decent microphone and a recording program?

Also, does your recording program happen to be pirated?

Also, what do you have in a plan for playing as your first game/games and what kind of content in general are you planning to record?

@@Colorful Respawn,

Just to make sure.. as much as it shouldn't be a problem do you actually have a possession of a decent microphone and a recording program?

Also, does your recording program happen to be pirated?

Also, what do you have in a plan for playing as your first game/games and what kind of content in general are you planning to record?

First off I have an Audio Technica AT2020 for my microphone. I don't have a decent enough PC to run games at the moment, but when I do, I plan on using Fraps to record. As far as my content goes, I plan on doing funny moments, vlogs, skits, and just whatever comes to mind.

Here is another thing... are you just doing this because you think it is cool or fun? Or do you really feel like this is your calling and this is something you really want to do? And better think that last question over several time and be sure you are 100% sure.

And last but not least, do you live with your parents or do you live alone or with someone? Because Recording with that line of somewhat concealing your emotions to not have your parents hear you scream or really enjoy something? It is a minor thing but it really shows because you really bottle yourself up and essentialy are not fully yourself if that is the case, and that really kills the experiance and the quality.

I am in need of friends to record with for YouTube. All you would need is either a Skype or Discord and Steam. XD

what games will you be recording? o.o

Here is another thing... are you just doing this because you think it is cool or fun? Or do you really feel like this is your calling and this is something you really want to do? And better think that last question over several time and be sure you are 100% sure.

And last but not least, do you live with your parents or do you live alone or with someone? Because Recording with that line of somewhat concealing your emotions to not have your parents hear you scream or really enjoy something? It is a minor thing but it really shows because you really bottle yourself up and essentialy are not fully yourself if that is the case, and that really kills the experiance and the quality.

Bro, chill out. I'm doing this for fun and yes I do still live with my parents. I don't usually scream at video games, but when I do my parents wouldn't care.

what games will you be recording? o.o

Everything on the PC once I get a new one :D

• Brohoof 1

I might be up for this if you happen to choose games that I would be interested in (the recording is all on you though).  I play Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm Diablo 3, Civilization 5, Divinity: Original Sin, Borderlands (any of them really) and Stellaris among other games.

• Brohoof 1

I might be up for this if you happen to choose games that I would be interested in (the recording is all on you though).  I play Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm Diablo 3, Civilization 5, Divinity: Original Sin, Borderlands (any of them really) and Stellaris among other games.

Nice! As soon as I get my new PC, I'll message you on Steam. What's your Steam ID by the way? XD

No offense but when you're playing with friends that are already really close, the humor and realism comes off much better. When you're recruiting people to play games with you for YouTube vids, it kind of seems like you're all acting and not very genuine......you know?

• Brohoof 1

@@Colorful Respawn Hey there. The subject of this topic isn't suitable for a topic due to it not really having any potential to start a discussion and would be a lot more suitable as a status update or even a blog.

Please remember that when creating topics, you are trying to start a large discussion about a certain subject with members of the forums where anyone can easily join the discussion and give their opinion. 

Locking.