Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So happy to be here!

Myhoovesarefroze

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching for "restoration how to" sites to help me bring my little ponies from my childhood back thier former glory.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When my daughter was born I came across mlp late one night on Netflix. I decided to take a peek to see if it would bring back happy childhood feelings.

I realized right away this was not the 80's and mlp. I was so excited to see it had a fantastic storyline, characters that had depth, and the creators realized the fan add they had created. Not only did it teach my daughter about the importance of friendship, it reminded me to be the friend I should be.....ANDit was a show we both loved that did not make me crazy.

I'm a proud mommy... More to come once I think about it for a moment.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome Myhooves. I hope you enjoy it here. It's an awesome feeling when you get to bond with your daughter of the show. Not only it's good, but it teaches most of us a lot of things including friendship

• Brohoof 3

Welcome, I think you have the most unique 'how did you find this site' I've seen yet :D

It must be a good feeling whenever you find a show that both you and your daughter can enjoy (this one even come with a surprise fandom XD).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome, I think you have the most unique 'how did you find this site' I've seen yet :D

It must be a good feeling whenever you find a show that both you and your daughter can enjoy (this one even come with a surprise fandom XD).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I spotted a pun in that XD

• Brohoof 3

Thank you! I'm so happy to find a place to share my excitement with others that feel the same.

Side note: why don't I see the upload button to add a picture to a thread?

I'm trying to start one about mlp tattoos so I can show off my latest tattoos.

• Brohoof 3

Not sure. Although I been on the forum about a year or so, I'm not sure if they have it. They're alternative sites for pictures to post here. One comes to my mind is Photobucket

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, as far as I know you need to link images via bb code: [ img ] *picture url* [ / img ] - Just remove the spaces.

I spotted a pun in that XD

You can't prove nuffink :P

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! :) Wow, I am so glad that you have gotten to enjoy the current generation of MLP with your daughter. It doesn't matter how young or old you are; anybody of any age can enjoy the show!

I hope you have a fun time here!

medium.gif

• Brohoof 4

heya! welcome to the forums! i hope you have a great time here :3 and if you have any questions feel free to ask :P

and dont be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4622840.sig-4621614.sig-4620393.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 1