• Atlanta Falcons
    • Carolina Panthers
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Washington Redskins

Lol Odell Beckham Jr got in trouble for trolling with the wrong team.

The Vikings are on fire this season.

The Vikings are surprising me. They don't have Peterson or Bridgewater, and they're still steamrolling teams. That defense is legit!

Oh, and OBJ is annoying. Coming from a Cowboy's fan, he's worse than Dez ever was.

The Vikings are surprising me. They don't have Peterson or Bridgewater, and they're still steamrolling teams. That defense is legit!

Oh, and OBJ is annoying. Coming from a Cowboy's fan, he's worse than Dez ever was.

I just hope the Vikings can keep it up so they will be the ones to win it in Houston in February.
  • Brohoof 1

I can agree to that. He's just one of those players nobody likes because hes just too good a player. He's the NFL equivalent of Jose Bautista.

I hope the Rams can teach him a lesson when the Giants come to Los Angeles on the 23rd.

• Brohoof 1

I can agree to that. He's just one of those players nobody likes because hes just too good a player. He's the NFL equivalent of Jose Bautista.

I hope the Rams can teach him a lesson when the Giants come to Los Angeles on the 23rd.

Now OBJ's saying he isn't having fun playing anymore. Of course not! He's acting like a jerk and blaming everyone but himself!

I wouldn't call myself a fan of the sport itself, but still cheering for the Ravens here. :D

I'm an Aussie and looking to get into supporting a team in the NFL, any suggestions?

I'd say the Rams or Vikings.

I want to say that I wouldn't recommend supporting the Dallas Cowboys, but they're playing better since we all talked a lot of smack about them last year.

(edited)

I'm an Aussie and looking to get into supporting a team in the NFL, any suggestions?

Take it from some of us.

I'd say the Rams or Vikings.

I want to say that I wouldn't recommend supporting the Dallas Cowboys, but they're playing better since we all talked a lot of smack about them last year.

Aurora makes a good point here. These three teams are doing pretty well so far this season. Especially the Vikings, who are currently undefeated. The only other teams that are still undefeated are the Eagles and the Broncos. Although the Cowboys are recovering from a pretty bad season that's was last year.

Now OBJ's saying he isn't having fun playing anymore. Of course not! He's acting like a jerk and blaming everyone but himself!

-Nobody- isn't really painting a target on himself by saying this. Odell Beckham Jr, or OBJ for short is a bit of an egomaniac on the New York Giants. Not a lot of people like the Giants.

It's just some advice, you don't have to go by our guidelines. Just pick a team that looks hot this season.

Edited by Little Flyer

This isn't football, silly Americans.

I don't like sports but I'm a tiny bit interested in this for two reasons. 1. I have never seen a game of *ahem* American Rugby. 2. It's such a big deal in USA, I kind of want to see what all the hype is about.

Try the defending Super Bowl Champions, Denver Broncos.  The Defense is legit, and the fanbase is one of the best of its' kind. 

• Brohoof 1

Try the defending Super Bowl Champions, Denver Broncos.  The Defense is legit, and the fanbase is one of the best of its' kind. 

Or perhaps the Cleveland Browns, then he can wallow in self pity for an eternity and curse his tv every time they're playing

...the Broncos are probably the better choice. 

I would suggest watching a few teams and finding one you enjoy. If I was new to watching NFL and wanted to pick a team to support I'd probably choose a team like Buffalo. They're a decent team in a fun division with some big rivalries and it allows you to hate the Patriots moreso than anyone else. 

Or perhaps the Cleveland Browns, then he can wallow in self pity for an eternity and curse his tv every time they're playing

...the Broncos are probably the better choice. 

I would suggest watching a few teams and finding one you enjoy. If I was new to watching NFL and wanted to pick a team to support I'd probably choose a team like Buffalo. They're a decent team in a fun division with some big rivalries and it allows you to hate the Patriots moreso than anyone else.

I was only asking for some suggestions not a smart alec response about self pity and stuff.

I was only asking for some suggestions not a smart alec response about self pity and stuff.

Gotta keep that salt for when your team loses.

This isn't football, silly Americans.

I don't like sports but I'm a tiny bit interested in this for two reasons. 1. I have never seen a game of *ahem* American Rugby. 2. It's such a big deal in USA, I kind of want to see what all the hype is about.

It is football though. Remember, MURICA is 50-0 when it comes to football world championships.

Does anybody play fantasy football?

uuhhmmm....perhaps the browns are a good choice for you then.  ^_^

Gotta keep that salt for when your team loses.

It is football though. Remember, MURICA is 50-0 when it comes to football world championships.

Does anybody play fantasy football?

Very funny.

So funny that I forgot to laugh.

• Brohoof 1

I'm only curious, how come there is a lot of hate on the New England Patriots?

I'm not quite sure, but I think it's because they're the stereotypical Yankees of the NFL.

In the offseason, their quarterback got caught letting the air out of game balls and was suspended for it.

I'm not quite sure, but I think it's because they're the stereotypical Yankees of the NFL.

In the offseason, their quarterback got caught letting the air out of game balls and was suspended for it.

Oh OK.

Thanks for that, I was wondering a lot about it.

I'm from the Bay Area, so I gotta go with my hometown team the Oakland Raiders (can't believe i'm the only vote for them  :adorkable:). I know that the 49ers are also in the Bay, but i've always loved my Oakland based sports teams more than the SF ones (I'll take the Raiders, A's, and Warriors over the Giants and 49ers any day :wub:). I'm so happy that we are currently 1st in the AFC West division. We haven't started the season 4-1 in over a decade. Let's see how long we can keep the win streak alive  B).

I honestly expect the Raiders to win their division this year, with the Bronco's offense not being that good.

This week has a few good games, can't wait for the Packers-Cowboys game. If Dak beats Green Bay it's gonna be next to impossible for them to bench him.