Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokémon: Rise of a Legend

Drago Ryder

And Magos and I have been talking about my profile to get it completed

I figured as much. Nothing of importance has happened yet aside from the starters and pokedexs being distributed. Everyone is basically socializing at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

Finally have a history. What do you think Drago?

I'm sorry for holding you guys up. There's not been a lot of motivations to be creative as of late with my extremely aged grandmother in bad shape. I can RP but there hasn't been much motivation making and adapting stuff.

Edited by bronislav84

Finally have a history. What do you think Drago?

I'm sorry for holding you guys up. There's not been a lot of motivations to be creative as of late with my extremely aged grandmother in bad shape. I can RP but there hasn't been much motivation making and adapting stuff.

Everything's good to go, and I understand. Hopefully everything works out for the better on your end. :)

• Brohoof 1

what a coincidence. 

due to general inactivity on the forums, plus an extreme lack of creativity--cant even muster up any motivation for my fics--i regret to inform everyone im dropping out. 

sorry. XD

what a coincidence. 

due to general inactivity on the forums, plus an extreme lack of creativity--cant even muster up any motivation for my fics--i regret to inform everyone im dropping out. 

sorry. XD

Sorry to hear that.

Oy! Wish I would have seen this one sooner while I was lurking. @_@

Is there room for one more or did I miss out?

Yeah. One just opened up

what a coincidence. 

sorry. XD

bby come back :(

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I'm not complaining. This lull in activity just gives me more time to take care of the gym leaders and the big bad crime syndicate of the region. As for the legendary, there will be only one and it will be impossible to catch.

As a side note, should I include mega evolutions?

• Brohoof 1

They'll definitely need limitations, like how often they can be used and such

Yeah. I'll see what I can do. I may just give up and not implement them, though, given how strong some of them are.

I think we're waiting for Bron to post

Really sorry about this. I keep meaning to, and then mom wants to go out and I come home tired as all heck, fall asleep, and then it's the next day. There are some people who tire you out emotionally and physically just being around them all day while being dragged around but you love them a whole lot. She's one such person

Really sorry about this. I keep meaning to, and then mom wants to go out and I come home tired as all heck, fall asleep, and then it's the next day. There are some people who tire you out emotionally and physically just being around them all day while being dragged around but you love them a whole lot. She's one such person

That's understandable. Feel free to post whenever you're ready.

At this point, we've pretty much slowed to a crawl until you come aboard. Half the group's just hanging out around the lab, and the other half are on boats to the first major location.

Actually, the characters that were on boats are now in the next town. Right now, we're just talking amongst ourselves, though

• Brohoof 1

Huh. Is he out of mons by now or something? Kinda disappointed about no regional Fire type. Drago would you object to her requesting a randomizer reroll for at least a Fire type? Not necessarily regional unless you feel like it.

Edited by bronislav84

Huh. Is he out of mons by now or something? Kinda disappointed about no regional Fire type. Drago would you object to her requesting a randomizer reroll for at least a Fire type? Not necessarily regional unless you feel like it.

Hmmmm.... I guess that could work, but only one can be rerolled.