request I want someone to resketch a drawing i made;)

Sweet Shimmer

HELLO FELLOW PONYS it is Sweet Shimmer!! And i nees your help!!! I drew this today idk if you like it though but can aomwone resketch it and color it and stuff that would be alot of help thanks.

-yours truly Sweet Shimmer

Heres the Drawing Below/attachment!

post-39405-0-44142100-1472776165_thumb.jpg

You know what? I need vector training... So I will try to see if I can do something ^_^

(do not expect anything anytime soon, though, as I am travelling by plane from Italy to France, and start school, and clean up my house, and other boring stuff.)

But you seem like a nice pony, and I like to help, and I like arts! I do arts and my friends do arts! I will try to do something, can't promise anything. But one thing I need is to know who is who.

From what I guess, from left to right it's:

-Somepony that I failed to guess (Sweetie Belle? Flurry Heart? Moondancer? please do tell me)

-Either you, Lyra, Minuette (Colgate) or... Could it be? Is it.... me?! (  :pinkie:  ) But I'm 90% sure it's you xD

-Some unknown unicorn who I don't know anything about. Perhaps she is purple and like books, who knows, I have no idea...

- Either Trixie or Rarity (but I think it's Trixie)

-Sunset Shimmer Starlight Glimmer

(Did I guessed right?)

You know what? I need vector training... So I will try to see if I can do something ^_^

(do not expect anything anytime soon, though, as I am travelling by plane from Italy to France, and start school, and clean up my house, and other boring stuff.)

But you seem like a nice pony, and I like to help, and I like arts! I do arts and my friends do arts! I will try to do something, can't promise anything. But one thing I need is to know who is who.

From what I guess, from left to right it's:

-Somepony that I failed to guess (Sweetie Belle? Flurry Heart? Moondancer? please do tell me)

-Either you, Lyra, Minuette (Colgate) or... Could it be? Is it.... me?! (  :pinkie:  ) But I'm 90% sure it's you xD

-Some unknown unicorn who I don't know anything about. Perhaps she is purple and like books, who knows, I have no idea...

- Either Trixie or Rarity (but I think it's Trixie)

-Sunset Shimmer Starlight Glimmer

(Did I guessed right?)

AlmostXD Starting from the left its My sister,me,twilight sparkle,trixie,and starlight<3XD

Hey you got a good drawing :) you already have a unique style of drawing that belongs to you. All you need is abit more practice and it'll be great ;)

I could resketch it in pencil for you so you can have an idea how it'll look like in a different style, but it's only a reference!

sure! Starting from the left its My sister,me,twilight sparkle,trixie,and starlight<3 thanks!

btw the first to left my sis=her oc is supposed to be wearing a wonderbolts costume with the glasses! and shes apparently a alicorn tooXD

Well, one reimagining in pencil from Tu-Tory in a different style and one enhancement/vectorising but with keeping the original style from Klang xD But... one mystery is still present... what colour is your sister like?

Hello, my friend! I ended up doing something completely different xD. I made a sketch as well, and in a style which looks more like the actual show. But before colouring, I wanted to show it to you so you can judge if it's ok ^_^ (also I will need your sister's eye colour too)

post-25840-0-30959800-1472855141_thumb.jpg

Tell me if you want me to change your facial expression as I changed it  :umad: 

P.S.: Oh, I just discovered you and I are bouth born in February! Fun eh? So much in common xD

Edited by Missklang

Hello, my friend! I ended up doing something completely different xD. I made a sketch as well, and in a style which looks more like the actual show. But before colouring, I wanted to show it to you so you can judge if it's ok ^_^ (also I will need your sister's eye colour too)

attachicon.gifIMG_2091.JPG

Tell me if you want me to change your facial expression as I changed it  :umad: 

P.S.: Oh, I just discovered you and I are bouth born in February! Fun eh? So much in common xD

wow um wooow! its acctually how i thought of it to beXD i like it 100%<3 thanks!:D and cool i hope our birdthdays are close:D

XD I JUST finished coloring mine and to-turiel version for him and this is the color of my sisters eye Missklang! 

post-39405-0-82696100-1472880192_thumb.jpg

oopsXD anyways my sisters eye color is light blue

I will colour the drawing I made then. And, as my app on iPad2 (Procreate #NotSponsored) records how I draw and automatically make a speed paint of the thing I draw, I will be also able to share it with you once I upload it on youtube. I hope you don't mind ^_^ As for the birthday, mine is 27th while yours is apparently 8th. Well, close enough ^_^. Anyway, I'm glad you liked the image. 

post-25840-0-61042200-1472886159.jpg

P.S.: I think you accidently coloured Trixie's hair near the neck in blue instead of light blue. xD

Edited by Missklang

I will colour the drawing I made then. And, as my app on iPad2 (Procreate #NotSponsored) records how I draw and automatically make a speed paint of the thing I draw, I will be also able to share it with you once I upload it on youtube. I hope you don't mind ^_^ As for the birthday, mine is 27th while yours is apparently 8th. Well, close enough ^_^. Anyway, I'm glad you liked the image. 

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

P.S.: I think you accidently coloured Trixie's hair near the neck in blue instead of light blue. xD

im sorryXD i really tried anyways thanks alot your my best fweind:D

• 1 month later...

I will colour the drawing I made then. And, as my app on iPad2 (Procreate #NotSponsored) records how I draw and automatically make a speed paint of the thing I draw, I will be also able to share it with you once I upload it on youtube. I hope you don't mind  As for the birthday, mine is 27th while yours is apparently 8th. Well, close enough . Anyway, I'm glad you liked the image.  P.S.: I think you accidently coloured Trixie's hair near the neck in blue instead of light blue. xD Edited by Missklang, 03 September 2016 - 12:13 AM.

hey have you done the coloring for the drawing?:)

@@Sweet Shimmer

A bit overwhelming, but fine. Thanks. I discovered how to properly use procreate! (because, like the Doctor, I threw the manual in a supernova) thus the colouring is pretty quick. I still have time to draw only between classes, but it's still a fast progress. I coloured Twi and Trix thus far. But do you want me to add some shadows or just plain filling will do? It will look better with shadows but will take longer, because while I can use the fill bucket tool (quite a handy thing), any shadow will require manual drawing. And as I'm a bit OCD and draw till I am content with it, it will take a bit longer. I will show the non-shadow colouring first, you will tell if you want me to improve it, okay? 

Howdy! The non-shadow colouring is done! Check it out! So, now, if you want, I can improve it by adding shadows to it. (maybe even make a speed paint x3). But since I have few other requests I need to deal with, it will take a little bit of time ^_^

post-25840-0-48159500-1477521383_thumb.png