Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle fan music

DashPony

Why haven't I noticed this thread? It was very beautiful, I'll be sure to add this to my calming music playlist.

I bet there is no DL link yet? (I hate youtube downloader)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you :D Actually, I just put it on Mediafire lol. Download link is now in the video description ;)

Thanks. I love to listen calming music when I'm doing nightly walk.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just made an instrumental Twilight Sparkle song B) I'm pretty happy with it, but I feel like I could have done better for some reason. If anypony wants to check it out here it is!! Oh and please try and be kind with the criticism. I know the song isn't perfect lol

I really like this a lot actually, and me being with tons of musical backround,~ If you need a vocalist however and if I have time I'd be willing to do some for that song~ :D You can find some of my stuff on my youtube channel if you'd like to see what I sound like I subbed to you ~

Edited by Coconeru
  • Brohoof 2

I really like this a lot actually, and me being with tons of musical backround,~ If you need a vocalist however and if I have time I'd be willing to do some for that song~ :D You can find some of my stuff on my youtube channel if you'd like to see what I sound like I subbed to you ~

Thank you!! :)

I just listened to your cover of This Day Aria, and you have an amazing voice! It would be awesome to have vocals added to that song, but I'm not sure if we could get the vocals to match up or not. Could be something to experiment with. I made the song using a combination of loops and MIDI input, so I could probably tweak it a bit if it came down to it.