Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well..

Elric

I decided to dive into this forum. Yea, I'm new but I think you guys know that by now. I am SDY, otherwise known as superdarkyoshi on other forums. I am a musician,writer/poet,speaker/debater, fencer, and one fascinated with dreams and the paranormal. I am currently learning to play guitar, been learning for about 2 years now and am learning blues and fretboard logic. I also played trombone for 4 years but slowly lost interest. I am a casual fan of mlp, I am just now starting to watch the show (yea I know, I'm kind of behind on everything) and am enjoying is thus far. As for my favorite pony, I'm actually not sure. I think it would be a tie between Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle.

I hope to see everyone around the forum,

-SDY

Edited by SDY

Well, hello, new pony.

I've been playing guitar on and off for seven years, but I've never gone in depth with "fretboard logic" (honestly never heard the term before now).

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have. We're a laid back bunch. :)

G'day.

As for my favorite pony, I'm actually not sure. I think it would be a tie between Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle.

Alas, attempting to make a concrete choice between those two is liable to drive you to insanity. Do as I do, and say simply that Twilight is best unicorn, whereas Fluttershy is best pegasus.

Heya SDY, welcome to our little community.

Interested in the paranormal ey? I too enjoy reading about people's odd dreams, visions and experiences that seem to lie outside the range of scientific explanation, although I can never come to any rational conclusions that justify their occurrence. I suppose the mystery of it is half the fun.

Oh, and I'm of the more insightful people around here who is able to see that Applejack is in fact best pony, regardless of others arguments, just sayin. ;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

• Brohoof 1

I decided to dive into this forum. Yea, I'm new but I think you guys know that by now. I am SDY, otherwise known as superdarkyoshi on other forums. I am a musician,writer/poet,speaker/debater, fencer, and one fascinated with dreams and the paranormal. I am currently learning to play guitar, been learning for about 2 years now and am learning blues and fretboard logic. I also played trombone for 4 years but slowly lost interest. I am a casual fan of mlp, I am just now starting to watch the show (yea I know, I'm kind of behind on everything) and am enjoying is thus far. As for my favorite pony, I'm actually not sure. I think it would be a tie between Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle.

I hope to see everyone around the forum,

-SDY

Welcome to the herd fellow brony.

I hope your stay is as long and enjoyable as mine has been :D

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask me.

Well, hello, new pony.

I've been playing guitar on and off for seven years, but I've never gone in depth with "fretboard logic" (honestly never heard the term before now).

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have. We're a laid back bunch. :)

What fretboard logic is, is basically the CAGED sequence, and playing it along the frets. Your also supposed to be able to play in any key say AGEDC or GEDCA, and the such. Its kind of difficult, if you don't like memorizing things.

Anyway, its nice to meet everyone.

Welcome, SDY, it's always great to have new ponies in the herd.

I forgot you were a musician and a poet, I don't recall hearing/reading a lot of those from you. Only prose, and you've been in arguments.

We haven't discussed a lot about dreams and stuff either, but I'm always up for it. The unknown gets me all excited and stuff.

Hello Superdarkyoshi! ^^

Nice to see more members from Wii U joining our herd. =).I'm quite sure you have seen me before on the Wii U forums so i don't need to introduce myself again. Anyway i hope you have a great time here too. ^^

~yay

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1