Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I forgot to do this

Stone Cold Steve Jobs

How did you find MLP Forums?: The People's Republic of Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Short answer is I didn't. I don't watch that show. Reason I am here os because I am planning a parody video using elements of the brony fan base to poke fun at the 2016 election. That's one of the main reasons I came here.

I don't consider myself a brony, and I have a nasty little habit of making fun of everyone and everything. I certainly don't consider myself anti brony either. I'm just me. Having said that, you know one of my motives for being here. The other is I know zero of you and am interested in seeing what makes you tick.

• Brohoof 3

How did you find MLP Forums?: The People's Republic of Google.How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Short answer is I didn't. I don't watch that show. Reason I am here os because I am planning a parody video using elements of the brony fan base to poke fun at the 2016 election. That's one of the main reasons I came here.I don't consider myself a brony, and I have a nasty little habit of making fun of everyone and everything. I certainly don't consider myself anti brony either. I'm just me. Having said that, you know one of my motives for being here. The other is I know zero of you and am interested in seeing what makes you tick.

Well it seems like no one else even read your post. If you want some funny stuff to look at just look at my post history here. And the stuff I posted on reddit. Please roast me based on my post history.
  • Brohoof 1

@TheImmortalLegendG

I can probably use the history for a few of the characters, whose actors are not familiar with the fan base either. So I will keep this post in mind and as a show of good faith, will offer a credit to the brony fandom as a whole. Provided I am not killed. Then I will come back and haunt everyone.

• Brohoof 2

@TheImmortalLegendG

I can probably use the history for a few of the characters, whose actors are not familiar with the fan base either. So I will keep this post in mind and as a show of good faith, will offer a credit to the brony fandom as a whole. Provided I am not killed. Then I will come back and haunt everyone.

Well if you ever want to roast the brony fandom then look at my post history. Especially my post about making MLP a religion.
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Blazer, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...