Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newbie here!

Rosa

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: a link sent by a friend.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'd rather not say due to how embarrassing it was.

I am now living in another apartment, and never share much with anyone besides my musical interests. I'm very friendly, but in person i'm very shy. But virtually, i find it easier to be myself.. Hope you guys have a wonderful winter.

• Brohoof 4

Hello Rosa, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..      :)

• Brohoof 1

I want to hear the embarrassing story of how you become a MLP fan. Pweeeeassseeeee? :twi:  :kindness:

(of course if it is that embarrassing, i totally understand... and if it involves any bodies buried in backyards then I don't want to know anything, sorry i asked Yikes!)

Welcome to the site. I look forward to your thoughts in the forum.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, homie. I hope your time here is enjoyable and you make plenty of friends. If you've got an embarrassing story you feel bad about, just go and find one of the topics about embarrassing Brony stories and you'll see it ain't so bad.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want to hear the embarrassing story of how you become a MLP fan. Pweeeeassseeeee? :twi:  :kindness:

(of course if it is that embarrassing, i totally understand... and if it involves any bodies buried in backyards then I don't want to know anything, sorry i asked Yikes!)

Welcome to the site. I look forward to your thoughts in the forum.

My god, you are terrible mlp-adontlaugh.png

Now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go over here  Laughs off camera

Edited by Rosa