Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Friendship & Adventures OOC/Sign Up

Rainbow Sparkle

Ok.

Hey... good character in the Albion campaign. Good, long backstory.

Ok.

Hey... good character in the Albion campaign. Good, long backstory.

You seem to have double typed that.

and thanks.

For the moment, if you've reached the gate, unless your character is lacking a flyer (for whatever reason), assume you've been let in and that you've been lead to the conference chamber. Since there's no rolls here, you may take a bit of liberty in interaction with the castle servant's/guards you encounter after entering the palace. For player knowledge, the palace knows that the Princess is ill, that the Elements of Harmony have been brought to the palace to assist Luna in watching her, and that (if the character did not know this) that Luna has been raising and setting both the sun and moon. Otherwise, the only things they'd probably know is general palace gossip/chatter.

So the general population doesn't know that Celestia is ill?

Well I'm assuming they do so, if fliers and notices advertising a quest to help save her were posted around Equestria.

Well I'm assuming they do so, if fliers and notices advertising a quest to help save her were posted around Equestria.

Oops. I forgot that the fliers specified what was wrong. My bad.

The general populace knows that Celestia is ill, but not everyone knows the exact specifics of how she's ill (in other words, some don't know she's lost her ability to raise or set the sun.)

• Brohoof 1

Hey, is the 'once you've reached the gates, you're basically in' still applied? Because you mentioned that all those past the gate in your RP post, I left my character awaiting at the gates to get the guards' approval, i.e, yours.

Hey, is the 'once you've reached the gates, you're basically in' still applied? Because you mentioned that all those past the gate in your RP post, I left my character awaiting at the gates to get the guards' approval, i.e, yours.

You had a flier, you were let through. As I said, so long as your character has a flyer, the guards are letting you in. I don't feel a need to make a post for the guards letting each of you thru the gates.

• Brohoof 1

Hello guys! Please don't forget to include links to your RP in the OOC thread, and vice versa. I've taken the liberty of doing this for you already, but keep it in mind for the future ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to consult this thread: Link

(edited)

Hello guys! Please don't forget to include links to your RP in the OOC thread, and vice versa. I've taken the liberty of doing this for you already, but keep it in mind for the future ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to consult this thread: Link

Zhul? I did post a link, it was at the top of this page. And it was at the top of the first page of the RP thread, didn't you see it?

More importantly, how the hell did you modify my posts? The one in the RP thread was perfectly fine!

Edited by Rainbow Sparkle

Zhul? I did post a link, it was at the top of this page. And it was at the top of the first page of the RP thread, didn't you see it?

More importantly, how the hell did you modify my posts? The one in the RP thread was perfectly fine!

Well, then I must be blind or something, cause I sure didn't see it when I looked at it. It's not important anyway, but it's nice to have a sense of uniformity throughout the RP. If you had one and I missed it, then I apologize.

Need moar posts :(

Current Players:

Magicon-Conference Room

Greenwind-Conference Room

Cain-Conference room

Ponydos-Conference room

pinkie pie agent of random-Conference room

vega-Conference Room

jumping bean-en route to castle

Synic-En Route to Conference Room

Espionage-Has yet to post, slot may be opening soon.

Colonel Ketchup-Has yet to post, slot may be opening soon

So we've got two players who have yet to arrive at the castle, thus I'm not quite going to have you guys meeting Luna yet. Mostly at the moment until those two arrive its character interaction time. We haven't reached the point where I throw up the Random Character Interaction Chart for the Palace. We've also got two players who haven't posted anything yet.

For the two who have yet to post, they have till tomorrow to post or I'm opening their slots to the two others who have shown interest.

May I play if someone drops out? http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/peeps-r460

Yes. Your character is now in the Reserved section.

Reserved Characters:

Morning Amnesia-Peeps

I've also posted a list of current/reserved characters on the first post of this thread. I'll update it as needed.

Can i join? Even if im too late...

Yes, he has a dark side, if only a small one.

http://mlpforums.com...lade-steel-r424

Hmmm...your character seems really simple...plus considering the dark energy bit and my outline of the rp...

nope. Sorry, but I have to say no for him.

(edited)

Awww.. that's ok.

Now, if we're allowed to submit multiple characters to the character section thing, you could always make another one.

I think we started off with too many players.

No. The place I originally started this rp I had a grand total of 15 players to start off with. It trickled down to about seven after three weeks, and then it eventually died for some reason. In this one we currently have eight active, two I'm waiting to see if their going to post, and one person waiting in the wings should those two not post by tomorrow.

Come on people, post! I can't get things moving if everyone's not there! Jumping bean and Synic need to arrive!

If there's no new posts by tomorrow, I'll contemplate just warping everyone whose not there to the conference room.

Oh, Espionage and Colonel Ketchup's slots are now open. I'm sending a message off to Morning Amnesia.

Edited by Rainbow Sparkle

Now, if we're allowed to submit multiple characters to the character section thing, you could always make another one.

No. The place I originally started this rp I had a grand total of 15 players to start off with. It trickled down to about seven after three weeks, and then it eventually died for some reason. In this one we currently have eight active, two I'm waiting to see if their going to post, and one person waiting in the wings should those two not post by tomorrow.

Come on people, post! I can't get things moving if everyone's not there! Jumping bean and Synic need to arrive!

If there's no new posts by tomorrow, I'll contemplate just warping everyone whose not there to the conference room.

Oh, Espionage and Colonel Ketchup's slots are now open. I'm sending a message off to Morning Amnesia.

Just say I got there, since I'm the last post no need to re-post just to go in the building.

Just say I got there, since I'm the last post no need to re-post just to go in the building.

I can do that, but we still need Jumping Bean there, as well as the now newly let in Peeps.

Yay, someone has posted! Now we just need Jumping Bean to post, and we can move on. I'm gonna send Jumping bean a message to make sure he knows whats going on.

POST!! DARN YOU!! We need posts!

I'm highly tempted to just warp Jumping bean to the conference room so we can get on with this.

Rainbow, is there a specific map you're using for the locations? I'd like to know where exactly all the locations you're going to mention in the RP are.

I agree with Cain. We need information on the places we will be visiting, especially if they are neighboring kingdoms. It's unlikely that our characters would know nothing of such places. That would be like an American being unaware of Canada or Mexico.

I agree with Cain. We need information on the places we will be visiting, especially if they are neighboring kingdoms. It's unlikely that our characters would know nothing of such places. That would be like an American being unaware of Canada or Mexico.

Rainbow, is there a specific map you're using for the locations? I'd like to know where exactly all the locations you're going to mention in the RP are.

A simple map will be made sometime this weekend. Juggling lots of things at the moment.