Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Friendship & Adventures OOC/Sign Up

Rainbow Sparkle

A simple map will be made sometime this weekend. Juggling lots of things at the moment.

Ah, alright. I thought you were using one of the many Equestria maps made for reference.

(edited)

Ah, alright. I thought you were using one of the many Equestria maps made for reference.

Heck no, for one I don't think there's one that has Equestria bordering a kingdom of Deer called Cervidae. For another, I wanted to be different.

*snip*

"Now, to talk to this Twilight Sparkle about the specifics."

Long post, and its interesting that you have those items. I'll go with that for now, though there may come a chance when one or both might get lost. Don't get antsy though, there's a possibility that at several points in the RP that characters may end up lossing items either important to them, or the quest.

For the moment, here's the very simple map for the first floor of the Royal Palace. And when I say simple....

Posted Image

I mean simple. 2nd, 3rd, and B1 to be made later today, with map of equestria following.

Edited by Rainbow Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Long post, and its interesting that you have those items. I'll go with that for now, though there may come a chance when one or both might get lost. Don't get antsy though, there's a possibility that at several points in the RP that characters may end up lossing items either important to them, or the quest.

I'm assuming that you're talking about the amulets. Blackwater is pragmatic more than anything, so if he loses them and it would be overly inconvenient or dangerous to retrieve them, he won't bother with doing so unless the party comes across a situation where poison immunity or heightened magic resistance would be a significant advantage. He is not sentimental at all.

I'll have additional maps for the palace up soon, as well as the random character encounter chart for the palace. Said chart is basically a chart with a list of characters on it, with a number affixed to each one. When you head off for a room, I'll roll a die, and the number that comes up will be the character you bump into on your way to or at your destination. The only exception is Twilight, who will be in the library.

Also, does anyone here think they can RP any of the mane six well?

I'll have additional maps for the palace up soon, as well as the random character encounter chart for the palace. Said chart is basically a chart with a list of characters on it, with a number affixed to each one. When you head off for a room, I'll roll a die, and the number that comes up will be the character you bump into on your way to or at your destination. The only exception is Twilight, who will be in the library.

Also, does anyone here think they can RP any of the mane six well?

Oh god, uh.

I think I may do a decent Applejack, complete with accent, but it's up to you. Want a taster of sorts?

Maps later today, I'm going to forgo continuing my quest through the Fade on Dragon Age Origins to get some work done :P

Oh god, uh.

I think I may do a decent Applejack, complete with accent, but it's up to you. Want a taster of sorts?

Yeah, something along the lines of how a conversation between your character and Applejack would suffice. What I'm mostly looking for however isn't really something like the accent, so much as if you can have the character act in character.

Maps later today, I'm going to forgo continuing my quest through the Fade on Dragon Age Origins to get some work done :P

Yeah, something along the lines of how a conversation between your character and Applejack would suffice. What I'm mostly looking for however isn't really something like the accent, so much as if you can have the character act in character.

Alrighty, you want me to PM you, post here, or what?

(edited)

Applejack was up early, as always, and after a short breakfast downstairs, with a quick "Mornin'" to Big Macintosh who oddly enough was up earlier than she was, she trotted out onto the dusty road that cut through Sweet Apple Acres, going through the entire orchard. She stopped, to draw a deep breath of the cool summer breeze, hinted with the scent of the many apples that surrounded her. "Now enough lollygaggin', time to go buck those apples."

She wasn't in any hurry, but she didn't want to slack off, she had a job to do, and a single unbucked apple could leave Sweet Apple Acres in huge debt. She didn't want to think about that, it was better to focus on the job at hand. Adjusting her Stetson, she grabbed one of the big baskets and tossed it onto her back. If Big Mac had done his job right, there should be baskets at most of the bigger trees. She walked down the unpaved road, through the orchard. "It's gonna be a good day." she thought.

(I didn't really want to put in much conversation, I kind of thought it'd be more action-based and descriptive. I could give just some dialogue if you want.)

Edited by Cain

(edited)

Good, but I need just a tad more dialogue. But only a tad. Would I be wrong in my assumptions that your likely also good at rpging Apple Bloom? Throw her, or if you prefer, some other character, be it OC or one of the other mane cast or background characters, in for some interaction.

I am in the process now of making the Basement Map, 2nd floor map, and the map for the Canterlot Archives maps. I will also be revamping the 1st floor map a bit to make it look better. When I finish revamping the 1st floor map, I'll post it along with the new maps for everyone to see, and I will also add in the random character interaction chart.

No, while I'm doing all that and during the time I'm sleeping today (I'll wake up sometime round 4pm or 5pm) I'm hoping to find some more posts, as at the moment it seems like I'm putting effort into a very inactive group of players. Know some of ya are busy with real life things, but I am always been of the opinion that there is always at least five minutes available for even a small post.

Here's two of the maps. I'll probably be heading to bed soon, so that's why I'm putting them up.

Basement 1:

Posted Image

1st Floor Revised:

Posted Image

red means a locked door/inaccessible. Green means stairs/ladder/etc. Black just equals a corridor or hallway or some such.

Edited by Rainbow Sparkle

Good, but I need just a tad more dialogue. But only a tad. Would I be wrong in my assumptions that your likely also good at rpging Apple Bloom? Throw her, or if you prefer, some other character, be it OC or one of the other mane cast or background characters, in for some interaction.

M'kay:

AJ frowned as she heard the distant shout of a young filly's voice. It was too far away to distinguish who it was, exactly, but she put down her basket and walked through the rows of apple trees towards the source. She heard the shout again, "APPLEJACK!?"

"Applebloom?" AJ picked up her speed and started to gallop towards the sound of her panicked little sister's voice. "Applebloom?"

Suddenly a rustle of the bushes sounded to her left and before she could turn, the yellow and red blur that was Applebloom ran straight into Applejack's side, knocking the air out of her lungs and throwing them both hard onto the ground.

"Applebloom, what in the hay are you do-" Applejack stopped as she saw the dark tell-tale tracks of tears on her little sister's yellow coat, sat up, and drew her sister into her forelegs, resting her own head on top of the sniffling filly's. "Shh, shh, it's alright 'lil sis, just calm down, ahm here." AJ soothingly whispered.

Applebloom managed to get some words out between sobs. "I...got...lost..." Another large sob "An'...ah...didn't..." She began to cry again, her sobs muffled by her elder sister's tawny fur. "Ahm so sorry, sis." She looked up at Applejack, her large eyes shimmering from the thick film of tears that had formed around them.

(Good 'nuff? ;) )

E'Yup!

Why do I have a feeling this RP is going to die?

I don't know, but I've got it too :c

This is too good an RP idea to go to waste.

(edited)

I don't know, but I've got it too :c

This is too good an RP idea to go to waste.

I think it's more us posters are busy with finals and beginning of summer and such. I'm really sorry I haven't been active, this usually wouldn't happen. I really like the rp idea.

Edited by Synic

I think it's more us posters are busy with finals and beginning of summer and such. I'm really sorry I haven't been active, this usually wouldn't happen. I really like the rp idea.

Aha, that makes a lot of sense.

Well, if the RP does die, I can always try and start up my Star Ocean/MLP FIM cross over RP idea.

Well I assume almost everyone is going through some exams right now, but as soon as everyone starts finishing them, we should see a 'normal' post per day level.

Hopefully.

The RP is on hiatus till we start seeing some activity either in here or in the RP thread itself. I don't really feel a need to put the other maps up or the character encounter list up without first knowing people are still interested.

• Brohoof 1

The RP is on hiatus till we start seeing some activity either in here or in the RP thread itself. I don't really feel a need to put the other maps up or the character encounter list up without first knowing people are still interested.

I'll be loyally standing by this RP, I really like the idea, and I've attempted to gather some responses by posting, but to no avail. Once someone does finally post in there, I'll jump on it.

Though, maybe in a couple of weeks time when everyone should've finished their finals, you can PM all the members and ask them if they're still interested?

I'll be loyally standing by this RP, I really like the idea, and I've attempted to gather some responses by posting, but to no avail. Once someone does finally post in there, I'll jump on it.

Though, maybe in a couple of weeks time when everyone should've finished their finals, you can PM all the members and ask them if they're still interested?

I can do that. At the moment, I'm using this lull in activity to both work on my Resident Equestria fanfic project, and also working on an idea for a Star Ocean 3/MLP FIM crossover rpg.

• Brohoof 1