Sign in to follow this  
cider float

What's a good game making engine, gfx like Unreal Engine but wrestling moves

I'm looking for an engine to make games where you can perform wrestling or judo throws but graphics that could reach up to unreal engine kind.

I do recommend you use Unity 3D if you want your game to be playable on a free-internet-gaming website as it's a HTML based engine. :)

There's sadly nothing I can really find specific for your use case. The closest is MUGEN engine, but they're 2d. I guess you could possibly use CryEngine and maaaaybe Panda3D (just blur your eyes a bit to make it look nice.) There's also Godot, which I remember being somewhat close to unity's UI. Didnt use it for long though because I messed up the compilation.

If you really want to go low level though and implement your own physics system, I couldnt recommend monogame enough. Its a fantastic framework.

Edited by Celtore

Badges

You can use "Unity 3D", it is a truly affordable option for a game developer, and it has some unmatched merits that other engines don’t. Most important, you have to pay for the license once, and no matter how popular your game becomes, you do not need to pay again. That sure sounds like a smart financial move, particularly for startups and new developers.

Hello @cider float

Just letting you know that this topic is getting relocated into Button Mash's Code Library, as it is more suitable for that section.

Have a lovely day now!

Badges