Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm new Hi

jack the corrupted

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was just looking for a place with other people like me.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have a hard life right now i made my life a hell. But when i was younger i watched the show with my cousins who are all female. So I watch it to keep the memories where i have no other.

I hope to make many friends so don't be shy to start a conversation with me i'll be glad to talk to any of you.

• Brohoof 4

Hi Medicationtime and welcome to the forums! If it's friends you want, you've certainly come to the right place. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

6 hours ago, medicationtime said:

I hope to make many friends so don't be shy to start a conversation with me i'll be glad to talk to any of you.

Better watch out with this, because otherwise you'll end up being swamped with friends and messages coming from them. :D That being said, feel free to message me if you'd like to talk with somepony about anything you'd like to. So far nobody was complaining on me I think. :D

Either way, you'll find many friends sooner or later, welcome to the herd! :) 

Hello Medic, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)