The avatar above you licks your cheek. What would you do?

Rainbow    Dash

Can't you see I'm trying to get a deal here?

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

Well really having no arms or legs, or hooves, or wings How can I be much of a help.

and like I said I am just nudging you not licking you

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

It's more of a nudge than a lick

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

@@Shadling

Well GlaDOS fired me so are you still hiring?

*Whispers* Soon enough she will come crawling back

also to hero EWWWWWWW

Edited by Times Core

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

You've got a waterproof coat. You're fine

your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

I'm not in the mood for licks....

I'm sad because GlaDOS fired me. 

Awwww, here, have some licks

"No, you move."

Thank you for trying to comfort me....

That is borderline cute...

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

But like I asked before, are you still hiring?

*eats*

Mmmmmm, tastes like chicken.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Did you just *glup* ate that pony? And why are you licking me like that?

oUTMFRT.jpg

Arg... I don't like where this is going... I've seen enough vore to know what is next...

@

If we get out of here, maybe I could find you a job at the weather factory, but now...

Edited by Shadling

I got this *gets cell phone* 327 uhhhh 6732.. *phone rings* its ringing..... Hey buddy! Uhh we have a problem here and I was wondering if you could deal with it.... yeah... yeah.... ok.... no!.. No don't hang up... Fine... Rick is the greatest and all power full... there happy now... Just get over here! *hangs up*

where did you lick me though :comeatus: was it my elbow?

uVKnBE8.gif

Avatar by Jokuc     ~      Signature by me      ~      (Try it) War Thunder ID: ColonelWaffle

studying to be a pilot!           ~           I like planes (B-17 FTW)          ~         What's-its-face window

"Never accept the sky as the limit, we got to the moon and beyond."

- some guy with an unhealthy obsession of planes

How does a ball... lick me...? Oh, wait a second...

Eh, I'll allow it. Just this once, though.  :okiedokielokie:

I just nudged you.....

Now that I have your attention... give me your cookie.... :okiedokielokie:

Now why are you licking me?

Because it needs to happen

"No, you move."

Yay its you!!!!

What are you doing with that sword

Currently still holding it (also learning how to draw ponies so I can do my own avatar with it in a sheath then I don't have to give sharp pointy licks)

"No, you move."

Whoah! Who are you? How did you get in there? Nopony is supposed to be able to get into my super-dupper-secret-lair!