Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

:: From Alternate Universe, But Still Sisters :: 1x1 with Maple Bat

~Natural Beauty~

@Maple Bat

Moonlight trotted down the streets of ponyville with her pet Owl, Oddles on her back. She was going to the vet clinic her mother Fluttershy opened. She loved to help out there, and spend time with her mother. "Moony, I need your help." She heard her Aunt Twilight say. "Of course Aunt." Moonlight said following her aunt.

• Brohoof 1

@:: Mysterious Soul ::

Meanwhile in an alternate universe

Maple was at home talking to her father Discord while her mother Fluttershy was taking care animals outside the cottage.

"Alright Maple,I have seen some real development in your magic recently" Discord told his daughter "I'm talking about the magical energy that sleeps inside you that is ready to awaken, but without you having a horn It will make things difficult."

When she heard this she was shocked a non-unicorn learning to control magic it seemed possible but not entirely achievable by her but hearing the confidence in her fathers voice left her little doubt about it, She then said "So when do we start."

@Mysterious Soul

Discord had started Maple's lessons off with the easiest spell, Levitation, she was going to pick up a small candle with levitation magic. This will be easy she thought to herself all i have to do is make it float. She began to concentrate on the candle... Nothing happened, she tried again still nothing...

Discord noticed her struggling "No. No. No. What your trying to do is unicorn magic" He advised "My... Our magic works completely differently instead of focusing on the spell, Imagine what the candle looks like if it was floating"

"Oh, Ok" She responded, She tried that and to her fathers surprise it actually worked. The candle started to float into the air. But she quickly dropped the magic because it was exhausting her.

"Very good Maple." He said "It'll consume less of your energy as you practice but for now we can take a break."

• 2 weeks later...

*Time in Maple's Dimension moves much fast than in Moonlight's*

@Mysterious Soul

It had been a few days now, Maple was becoming very proficient at using magic however she almost destroyed the edge of ponyville during her training as chaos magic is hard to control. She and Discord had agreed to move these practice sessions to Discord's realm as all of equestria would be much safer however for maple to get there she had to open the portal to it herself and discord was already there. As she imagined what his realm would look like a though hit her what would the world be if it was just different, as she thought that a portal opened beneath her and she fell in.

*In Moonlight's Dimension*

The day was rather normal, that is until a giant rift opened up in the sky so large it was noticeable by everypony in equestria, which Maple had opened with her magic.

Whoa ponyville looks cool from here She thought to her self wait am I falling by the time she had realized that she was it was too late for her to catch herself through her wings alone that'alright I'll just use some magic she began to imagine a portal as before... nothing happened she tried again... still nothing she tried her best to catch herself before she hit the ground but she still hit the ground hard. She managed not to break anything due to how she hit, but she was still knocked out due to loss of breath.

• This topic was locked and unlocked