Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone from when you joined the forums still around?

DubWolf

Same day? Same week? Same month or year :wacko: ?

Several from the same year, I don’t see anybody who joined the same week here anymore :U . A lot of people join but leave shortly after.

• Brohoof 5

I joined in November 2017. There is one person I know of who joined shortly after I did, but that's about it, unless I'm forgetting something.

Edited by Cash In

Uh I am not too sure if I know someone who joined anytime near I did? Not to mention I had a gap between joining and actually being on the forums.

7 hours ago, Dabmanz said:

I joined in may 18 2015  So in May this year I will officially have been here for 5 years. :)

That's a little after me. 31st January 2015.

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Lulaypp said:

Uh I am not too sure if I know someone who joined anytime near I did? Not to mention I had a gap between joining and actually being on the forums.

That's a little after me. 31st January 2015.

Cool I wonder if two people joined on the same day it would make them forum twins :P

Yeah, there's still people around from when I joined in 2015, I haven't always been that active here but whenever I came back from inactivity there were still people active from when I joined :)

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

14 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Yeah, there's still people around from when I joined in 2015, I haven't always been that active here but whenever I came back from inactivity there were still people active from when I joined :)

I have had breaks from the forum but I always come back also you joined 13 days after me. :)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Dabmanz said:

Cool I wonder if two people joined on the same day it would make them forum twins :P

Oh my goodness that would be so cute.

36 minutes ago, Mirage said:

But there's still a few here I 'grew up with' on the forums. :D

Ah yes. I have a plenty of those. Although to me, there are more 'grow alongside' than 'with'. Either I only see them with zero interaction or.. well, we interacted once upon a time but stopped for reasons I still am unclear with..

6 minutes ago, Lulaypp said:

well, we interacted once upon a time but stopped for reasons I still am unclear with..

I'm sorry to hear that. I think it happens to all of us to some extent. It certainly happens to me.

I wish I had advice. But if someone stops interacting with me I just leave them alone.

• Brohoof 2

I occasionally come across people who joined the same year as I did; there are still plenty around and some are good friends of mine. And I see a lot of familiar faces that have been here forever, but I don’t remember offhand when most of them joined. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Jackleberry said:

I can think of a few. It's nice seeing people who are still around almost 9 years later. ^^

Oh *** you’re here too :wacko: .

• Brohoof 3