Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else use this forum when bored

Mlppotterwhoovian

(edited)

Actually yes, this is one of the few Sides i visit, when im bored. I visit other sides as well, but none of them as much as i use Mlp Forums.

Recently i watch the Show again, before that i literally just came here out of boredom, since i wasnt even a Brony anymore for a few years. I mostly waste my time in the Media Section and talk about Video Games and Movies.

Edited by Luna Moon

6 minutes ago, Luna Moon said:

Actually yes, this is one of the few Sides i visit, when im bored. I visit other sides as well, but none of them as much as i use Mlp Forums.

Recently i watch the Show again, before that i literally just came here out of boredom, since i wasnt even a Brony anymore for a few years. I mostly waste my time in the Media Section and talk about Video Games and Movies.

AMAZING YOU'VE CAME BACK TO THE FANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Rainbow-The-Brony said:

AMAZING YOU'VE CAME BACK TO THE FANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm...okay, thanks? I dont think it was this special in my case, since i still liked Pony Images and all that, so i never really moved on or completely forgot about Mlp, i was just interested in other things for a few years. But thanks. XD

I just joined so i don't know yet. Usually if i am bored i play RPG games or go to facebook. But i do like that i can answer and ask questions on this site.

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, Splashee said:

I'm never really bored. Too much to do. So basically I am sacrificing my own time to be on the forum. :huh:

Yeah me too. But I'm okay with it. I love this place! :wub:

• 1 year later...

Sometimes, but I mainly check it for PMs, mentions, and roleplays nowaways. Well, I suppose that relieves boredom, too, but sometimes I just have lots of notifications from being away and I have to catch up.

• Brohoof 3

I don't know if it counts as being bored but maybe usually though I just look for some topics to write on. Mainly as I want to not because I'm bored. There are times though for sure that I do because of boredom I'm sure.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...