Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much of a "weirdo" were you when you first joined MLP Forums?

Dashy 4 Ever

"How much of a "weirdo" were you when you first joined?" 

I posted my "welcome message" in the Twilight Sparkle Fan Club thread because I didn't understand how forums worked. 

I'm *still* learning how things work six years later. 

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I was also really sarcastic and self-deprecating at times which was fun for nobody.

I think that having a self-deprecating sense of humor is a good thing. It's where most of my humor comes from. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

• The title was changed to How much of a "weirdo" were you when you first joined MLP Forums?

When i first joined the forums i was just kinda going with the flow, posting random dumb things to get my user level up and sorta grinding for the highest level (which i think was Alicorn at the time, iirc). I also had weird tastes that have just gotten weirder

On 2021-12-16 at 1:42 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"How much of a "weirdo" were you when you first joined?" 

I posted my "welcome message" in the Twilight Sparkle Fan Club thread because I didn't understand how forums worked. 

I'm *still* learning how things work six years later. 

I think that having a self-deprecating sense of humor is a good thing. It's where most of my humor comes from. 

It can be a good thing as long as it isn’t taken too seriously

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

As much of a weirdo as I am right now, I would say. lol

By the time I joined MLPForums, I had already passed my teens and was in my early 20s. The weirdest me had already passed by then. I would say I was my weirdest in my childhood into my early teens... With it still showing every once in a while into my later teens, but by then I had become much more reserved, with the weirdest side most would see of me is my obsession with the bassoon. Lol.

• Hugs 1

Well, I wear MLP shirts in public and am as of this post, 41 going on 42 (April).

And possibly spent more that 400 dollars total on related comics and occasional other merchandise.

You can all decide where I rank.

Edited by Antiyonder
  • Brohoof 1