Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another OC Drawing

Illusion

Not a big fan of Alicorn OCs but this one looks quite good to be one. Keep up the good work. =)
  • Brohoof 2

I'd say your OC is probably one of the best non show alicorns i have seen in a long time. With a clear theme and speciality. The colors are pleasing to the eye. And thats a adorable pose too.

You should be proud of your creation. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd say your OC is probably one of the best non show alicorns i have seen in a long time. With a clear theme and speciality. The colors are pleasing to the eye. And thats a adorable pose too.

You should be proud of your creation. :)

Thank you very very much :D

It makes me feel very special to recieve a comment such as yours! So Thank you again! ^_^

Wow, All i can say is she is beautiful! very nice work :)

Thank you ;)

Not a big fan of Alicorn OCs but this one looks quite good to be one. Keep up the good work. =)

So glad you like her :lol: Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

Beautiful, I can see some instability in the lines, but that can be hard, I'm told. Really good and I love the colour scheme. :D

Beautiful, I can see some instability in the lines, but that can be hard, I'm told. Really good and I love the colour scheme. :D

Thank you ^^ I tried my best to get the lines stable :( but oh well, i'll get better over time, this one is only my second drawing using my tablet in a long time! :3

• Brohoof 1

Thank you ^^ I tried my best to get the lines stable :( but oh well, i'll get better over time, this one is only my second drawing using my tablet in a long time! :3

Don't get me wrong, it's not bad at all :) it's just the one thing i can think of, that you could work on.

(edited)

Paint tool SAI is the only one (that i know of) that has a pencil stabilizer for smooth lines, if your hand is or stays a little shaky. Its not free, but it does have a decent trail period. Dont know what you are using at the moment?

Do you have an account on deviantart by any chance? :)

Edited by JavaJive

Paint tool SAI is the only one (that i know of) that has a pencil stabilizer for smooth lines, if your hand is or stays a little shaky. Its not free, but it does have a decent trail period. Dont know what you are using at the moment?

Do you have an account on deviantart by any chance? :)

Yes I do have a DA account, it doesn't have a lot of stuff on at the minute because I only have just started to put work up again, apart from the couple of images I have done recently, the rest is pretty old hehe :D

If you do want to look, search Eelune ;) and I also use SAI >.< I don't understand how the stableiser thing works, for this image I had it on 15 D:

what program did you use? i've been searching for a simple program that i understand :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Paint Tool SAI my dear :)