request Could somepony please draw my OC?

Bolt Chaser

(edited)

Ok, lately i'm been too busy to draw my OC due to three things: 1. School winding down to Finals

2. Too busy playing video games

and 3. I'm only a beginner drawer so i'm not really good artist. So if somepony from this forum could draw my OC, that would be perfect. If you draw my OC, i will give you cookie to show my gratitude. Thx to anypony that could help me draw my OC.

post-3852-0-77060800-1337031900.jpg

Edited by Lightning Chaser

Are we talkin computer drawing here? Like digital art? Because I'm pretty good with a pencil and I can sketch a pony OC as well as the next guy, but I'm still working on my digital art skills. I'm perfectly happy and willing to try my hoof at it, but if somepony more qualified offers, you'll probably want their drawing over mine.

Are we talkin computer drawing here? Like digital art? Because I'm pretty good with a pencil and I can sketch a pony OC as well as the next guy, but I'm still working on my digital art skills. I'm perfectly happy and willing to try my hoof at it, but if somepony more qualified offers, you'll probably want their drawing over mine.

Well you can draw my OC with pencil if you want. i'm don't care really if it's done by hand or by computer. You can draw it by pencil if your most comfortable with using a pencil. So yeah you can sketch it out with a pencil if you want and thx if you want to draw my OC, i would really appreciate it :)

(edited)

Well you can draw my OC with pencil if you want. i'm don't care really if it's done by hand or by computer. You can draw it by pencil if your most comfortable with using a pencil. So yeah you can sketch it out with a pencil if you want and thx if you want to draw my OC, i would really appreciate it :)

Well if you don't mind that, then I'm up for the challenge! Like I said, I'm working on improving right now. However, I have finals and such too, but thankfully I'm homeschooled, so hopefully I should be able to get him to you before too long ;)

Only one question, could you describe his cutie mark for me?

Edited by CluelessLlama13

Well if you don't mind that, then I'm up for the challenge! Like I said, I'm working on improving right now. However, I have finals and such too, but thankfully I'm homeschooled, so hopefully I should be able to get him to you before too long ;)

Only one question, could you describe his cutie mark for me?

The cutie mark he has is a video game controller. The reason it's a video game controller is because he loves to play video games like i do. Also good look luck on your finals and take as much time is needed ;)

Hold on... go to http://www.dolldivin...ony-creator.php. It will help you make a different and easier pony.

you will still have to upload his cutie mark, though.

well i can't go on that site now since my 3ds doesn't support adobe, but i'll try to go on my schools computer to see the site

I could try. I kinda like drawing. Don't blame me if it looks bad though. Luckly, I don't have finals, but I only have less then an hour to draw a day. I will see what I can do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Uhhh.. Wrong pony.. That was for someone else.. (well this is embarrassing...) :blush:

LoL thx and don't worry about posting the wrong pic, mistakes always happen ;)

I could try. I kinda like drawing. Don't blame me if it looks bad though. Luckly, I don't have finals, but I only have less then an hour to draw a day. I will see what I can do.

Well take as much time you need, i'm not in no rush :)

Ok, lately i'm been too busy to draw my OC due to three things: 1. School winding down to Finals

2. Too busy playing video games

and 3. I'm only a beginner drawer so i'm not really good artist. So if somepony from this forum could draw my OC, that would be perfect. If you draw my OC, i will give you cookie to show my gratitude. Thx to anypony that could help me draw my OC.

It's lighter than the reference, because I really don't like working with dark colours. But here's an icon.

http://i.imgur.com/FuzaR.png

It's lighter than the reference, because I really don't like working with dark colours. But here's an icon.

Don't worry about the colors, it looks fine to me. And thanks for making this :D