Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lonely Reviews

Lonely Fanboy48

(edited)

These 2 videos got copyrighted on YouTube so in November I made a remake with less copyright in it. If you want to see the real footage of my 2 part review there on Dailymotion.

Edited by Lonely Fanboy48

(edited)

I actually think Friendship Games is the best of the bunch :o Even better than the lofty heights of cinematographic mastery displayed in Rainbow Rocks /)^3^(\

Moe Twilight (as I like to call her) Is the star of the show here. Her characterizations were just an utter joy for me to watch =^-^=.  Other highlights include the musical numbers, "villains", pacing, and character interactions <3

Although, I gotta admit the whole "Midnight Sparkle" thing was pretty lame lol

^One of my fav scenes \(^o^)/

Edited by K.Rool Addict

Hello @Lonely Fanboy48

In stead of avoiding spam in the section with several topics from the same user, I've merged each of them into a single one in which you'll be able to post updates as you finish new projects. If you desire to obtain critique for individual videos, I'd suggest using Stardom's Creative Resources.

Furthermore, the title has been changed from "LR: My Little Pony Equestria Girls" to "Lonely Reviews" to avoid any confusion, although you're free to modify it through your own volition.

Have a lovely day!