Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Gyar saw Storm grimace...

"Storm I danna wanna do this, but... HERE COMES THE CALVARY!" Gyar shouted, and almost instantly fell over unconscious.

Gyar floated in the Psychic Realm for a while, then came to a door. It had Rose's Cutie Mark on it. Gyar shook his head and moved on. He soon came to a bronze door with steel piping. Scorch marks were displayed on it, and a fading Cutie Mark was engraved in the metal. He grimaced and moved on. At last, he came to Storm's door. It seemed to be made out of a forgein rock. A keyblade was etched in the center of the arched door. He opened it to find Storm battling a giant tentacle monster. Gyar ran forward, his form changing into a dark blue pony with a silvery mane. His cutie mark's lightning bolt turned silver instead of bronze, and he charged into battle with a glowing horn.

Storm Cut another one of the tentacles to pieces and flung his two key blades like boomerangs, slicing up the crowd of tentacles.

Storm looked back and cried, "Gyar! What are you doing here!?!" Right as he said that, he was socked in the side of the face by another tentacle.

This left a burning, red mark across the side of his face.

Her let out an animalistic roar and his two Keyblades dissapeared and transformed into one that he himself called, the X-Blade.

Storms fur changed to a jet black color and his eyes went white as his mane turned into a black fire....

This was his rage form....

Storm lept forward, aimed his keyblade at the monster and released a Lazer of dark matter.

Gyar's Tsuki No form (Stands for Lunar XD) said in a soft, echoing tone, "I am here to assist you in this battle. I mean this as an apology for my rash, childish, and possessive actions."

Gyar charged, stabbing the beast in the eye, his horn then glowed with a piercing white light, sending a bolt of frost into the beast. He then calmly backed up, and fired ice spikes and beams of silvery white light at the monster, cutting off tentacles and directing wounds to the source of the problem.

(edited)

Storm Transformed into his new unlocked form, his Atarashii Gekido Form (Stands for "New Rage") which transformed him into the demon form that had tried to kill him at the mansion, and he let loose a yell.

The sound waves of the yell tore the beast atom from atom leaving nothing in it's path...

Storm looked over to his friend through the white eyes and sensing that his friend had a question he responded, "It's not over yet...." as a black portal opened where the demon was a second ago. Gyar stepped forward to enter but Storm held him back....,"No, let me handle this Gyar..." and with that he jumped into the portal which turned into a glass ball so Gyar could see the horror unfold before him...

Edited by Storm Spark

Gyar opened his mouth to protest, but shut it. He understood that Storm needed to do this. It was his head, his demon, his honor. Gyar respected Storm. The Alicorn was his hero. Gyar slowly shifted back into his regular form, it was becoming harder every time. He stared through the glass and waited for the worst.

"B-Be careful... My friend." he said the last two words softly, emotions battling inside him.

As storm lept through the portal, the darkness engulfed him, making in impossible to see.

He also felt this burning feeling around his skin.....

When he put his hoofs forward to land on where he thought was ground, he still fell!

In desperation to not fall, Storm flapped his metal alloy wings to hover through the air.

Unfortunately....

He didn't see the tentacle coming at him from out of the darkness.

Storm saw it but was too slow to react.....

Its needle-like head speared him through his heart....

And the pain engulfed him.....

Gyar growled. I'M SORRy! he thought and changed into his Tentai No form (solar). His mane became a firey hue and his fur changed to white. His Cutie Mark's lightning bolt shined gold. He broke the glass and charged into battle, his horn lighting up the foggy area. He blocked and severed tentacles while trying to reach Storm.

"HANG ON! I'M NEARLY THERE!" Gyar shouted as he held out his hoof desperately.

(edited)

Storm shook and shivered clentching his teeth in pain...

My....My Friends.....Rose.......Gyar......I won't let you hurt them!!

最後に(Sago ni) 3 letters appeared above his head and Storm yelled out one word..... "ULTIMA!"

A white explosion lit the entire area up and the place shook and rumbled as Gyar and the tentacleswere flung to all corners of the dark room....

In Storm's place was a glowing white figure with red eyes....Storm had activated his Ultima form.....

Storm summoned his keyblade to his hoof and both his cutie mark and his keyblade changed.....

They were the picture of the ultima Keyblade......

Edited by Storm Spark

Gyar's regular broken form laid among the wreck. His form shimmered for a moment, then solidified. It was obvious that he was hurt, but you couldn't tell how badly. He struggled to rise.

"ST-STORM... I-I... I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!" he yelled, but something about his voice had changed, it was cracking, and his once obvious accent had changed. He was changing. A wispy golden light surrounded him, and as rocks shifted, his view was obscured.

Storm looked over at Gyar calmly and said,"Go....I'll handle this freak.."

Storm looked back at the coore of the demon and it was slowly changing shape to look exactly like storm....

Rosemead trembled as she looked back and forth between both stallions. All she could do was wait, and make sure nothing happened to their bodies. She laid herself beside Gyar and rested her head upon his as she closed her eyes, "Please be alright, both of you."

(In the outside world)

http://www.dolldivine.com/public/saved_dolls/qweqtrsxxsdsd/42082563918244590958108661248.jpg

Gyar's form was changing. He shifted under Rose, bones and muscles moving about. His facial features changed and two wings grew in place of a unicorn horn. His fur changed to a dark gray and black hue. His eyes remained startling green, but took a more somber shape, like he had never smiled before. His muscles were toned down. He could still lift about 200 maybe 250 pounds, but from the looks of it, that would seem impossible. His hair was now so black it was almost purple. His tail was long, but unkempt, as was his hair. His cutie mark changed slightly, the Bronze lightning bolt was still there, but the thing behind it was a Shield with a pencil and a sword behind it. The lightning bolt was placed just over the shield.

He was a new Stallion.

(IN STORM'S HEAD)

"STOOOOOORRRMMM!!! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!" 'Gyar' screamed, his voice was different. (It sounds like Andrew Francis now :3). A clumsily flying Pegasus flew out from behind the rock. It fell to the ground at Storm's feet.

"Y-You need to wake up! Otherwise I c-can't help!... Defeat it or wound it bad enough that it has to stop fighting. THEN WAKE UP!" the pegasus cried at Storm as his form disappeared.

The pony was gone.

(Real world)

"R-Rose?" Gyar said drowsily.

Gyar awoke and stumbled to his feet. He had something around his neck. It was a name-tag.

"Huh? Oh... Well at least it's a good one." he muttered. He walked out of the room and brought back a comfortable camping pad. He picked up Rose with no problem and carefully laid her on the makeshift bed. He pulled a blanked over her and kissed her forehead. Erin then fell asleep on the floor, at the foot of Rose's bed.

(edited)

Rosemead woke up finding herself resting somewhere different from where she remembered last laying. To her surprise, Gyar, or at least it seemed to be him, was resting at the bed's feet, "Oh Gyar," she stumbled clumsily to his side and nuzzled the sleeping stallion's cheek, "I'm so glad you're alright." She looked for Storm and leaned beside his cheek to listen. He was seemingly unconcious still, but slightly twitching. What's happening to him? The magenta-coated mare sighed, pinning her ears back as the worst came to her mind... To soothe herself, she sent her hooves trotting back to Gyar's side, where she at least knew one of them was alright, not before planting a gentle kiss on her beloved alicorn friend's forehead. She would keep an eye on Storm from where she rested nevertheless, and settled her small muzzle upon the stallion's blackened leg. She gave one last look at Gyar before returning her eyes into surveiling Storm's state.

She had to admit, even in times as hard as these, that the host of the previous party was terribly brave, and rather handsome...

Edited by Flutter Pony

Storm's Eyes Snapped open as he awoke from his battle in his mind.

The cold feeling on his body made him shiver as he looked at his surroundings.

He saw that his wound to his stomach was healing up because of the demon's defeat...

He let out a long sigh of relief...

Rosemead perked up and immediately jumped to her feet, "Storm!" She quickly flew over and threw her hooves around his neck, nuzzling his cheek cautiously yet eagerly, "Ohh you're awake! What happened to you?" She noticed the sheet she had tied around his belly had been replaced by a better bandage.

Erin began to wake up.

"Huh? Oh..." he said softly, he walked out of the room into the hall to find that most of the guests had left. He didn't care. Erin sighed and leaned against the wall, waiting for Rose and Storm to finish their reunion. He flapped his wings experimentally. He'd flown before, but this was way different. He got a running start, and as he swiftly flew down the hall, a black blur raced past Rose and Storm's room.

CRASH! Erin sat up with a picture around his neck. He groaned and walked back into the room.

"Welcome back to the real world Storm." Erin said without a smile, "Let's hope you're happy. You have what you wanted. You're free. Now if you'll excuse me..." he stalked outside and walked quietly into his study. The door slammed and the grayish black pegasus sat at his drafting table, making a sketch.