Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

The mare ran back with towels, cloth napkins and paper towels, feeling more and more desperate as she watched both her friends bleed to death. She looked towards Mask, desperate, "Help me tend them.." She first went to Storm, who had the worst wound, and tied a big towel around his stomach, tightly, to keep it from bleeding. She then went back to Gyar and began to clean his cuts and wounds, hushing him and petting his head, "You'll be ok, I promise."

Storm's head felt like it was on fire....The demon was trying to escape into his body again.....

Storm was still vomiting blood and losing it at a fast rate...

"*huck* I....I guess I made the right choice..." He said to himself.

(edited)

The mare looked back to Storm and gasped. Why isn't there a doctor when you need it? Taking very little time to think, she clicked and trotted over to the snack table, where the alicorn had left the bottle of sparkling wine.

He may not be posioned, she thought, but the demon inside him could react to it.

She trotted back to Storm and held his head gently in her hoof, "Storm, you must drink this all up, ok?" The bottle's insides were slowly poured down his open mouth. Rosemead waited for a reaction..

Edited by Flutter Pony

As Stom Drank the sweet nectar Rose gave him, He felt the burning esnsation in the back of is mind start to fade.

He couldn't belive it.....The Demon was falling asleep!

Though Storm's muddled vision He could make out the outline of a beautiful pony in font of him.

"A-Are you an Angel?" he asked weakly.

His Fur was strting to turn black and his eyes were growing red again.

A little tint of red came across Rosemead's cheeks and shook her head quickly to push her immediate corny-mushy ways from her head. Instead she rolled up a towel and placed it under his head and blew away the pieces of rubble around his body with her wings, the shimering dust from them getting into his wounds to clog and close the bleeding. "Mask, how's Gyar doing?" She petted Storm's cheek tenderly and returned to the engineering pony's side. The bleeding seemed to have lessened, but there was still some work to do.

Rosemead leaned close to examine Storm, but far enough just in case any tentacle came 'alive', "You're right! Maybe you've finally learned to control this part of yours." With a gentle nuzzle given to his cheek she laid down in front of both, watching them with alerted eyes. Gyar hadn't moved yet, but he was bandaged and still breathed. It was strange how no other pony had noticed this commotion.

(edited)

The magenta mare felt terrible for Gyar and went to his side, examining him, "Poor thing he must be very tired.." With a little struggle, she managed to drape his limp body over her back, "I'll be right back," She began to slowly carry him to the upstairs area.

I should think about working out a bit more.

She peeked shyly into every toom until she found the one she believed to be Gyar's. "It's his mansion anyway, I guess he can stay wherever he wants." She beat her wings heavily in order to hover and very carefully place him upon the comfortable-looking bed he had. She plopped on the floor, panting, "Goodness, I MUST stop eating so many biscuits.."

Edited by Flutter Pony

Storm came trudging up the stairs and into one of the rooms, Still bleeding...

"Ahh....Bed......" he sighed to himself.

He lay himself down on the bed and started to close his eyes....

"Ah... Water, water..." Mask scrambled to find a glass of... well... water. "Ah ha!" Mask dumped a glass of liquid on Storm. "Yes!... Wait... Was that hot tea? Shit..."

"... M'I dreamin? ACK!" Gyar muttered, wincing as he tried to sit up. The mark on his hoof blazed white for a moment, then became tame once more. Gyar weakly looked at Rose and smiled.

"A-Are ye... ye alright? Tried to protect... bad job... shulda tried harder..." Gyar said weakly. His eyes fixed on a cut on her leg.

"Oy... y-yer hurt..." he said quietly with a horrified face. Gyar weakly got out of bed, only to have his legs give out underneath him. He didn't give up. Gyar took a box from the bedside table and shakily walked over to Rose, sweat beading on his forehead. He slumped over as he reached her, weakly slid open the box and applied a band-aid and a genuinely worried face to the cut. Gyar muttered a few words softly and his horn glowed a faint bronze, then stopped. Any pain had subsided and the healing process sped up. Gyar then leaned against the bed.

"I... I need to get better... Fast. This party was terrible. I need to make sure the party guests get home safely. A-And ye... I need to help ye and Storm have a good relationship. E-Even... even... if... well n-nevermind the details." Gyar said quietly, a defeated, broken tone to his voice, and on his face a look of depression, yet a sad smile was resting quite contently. Gyar pulled his goggles down, looking at Rose with his startling green eyes.

"I want ye to be happy. An' if yer happy with Storm, then so be it. If ye want me to leave, so be it. Heck I'll do anything to make sure ye have a good life if I'm gone. Storm'll most likely try to kill me." he said his voice trembling.

(edited)

Rosemead blushed delicately at the tenderness of the unicorn's actions regarding his terrible state and gazed deep into his eyes, her bright orange ones glittering with concern, "Oh you don't really have to do that, Gyar, I'm very happy the way things are already, having made wonderful friends such as both of you." She gave his nose a gentle nuzzle and stood up, "You need rest for now, I'll make sure the guests are alright." With that she accomodated Gyar upon his bed and went through the door to seek Storm, calling his name, "Storm? Where are you?" She yelped the moment she saw a small trail of blood that led to a room not far from the latter.I truly hope that's not who I think it is..

The flutter pony cautiously pushed the already half-open door only to find Storm staining the bed he was on with crimson, "Great Celestia," she rushed over to him, mumbling angrily something about Mask and 10 bottles of wine, "Oh Storm, please open your eyes!" She mentally stabbed herself for not bandaging him tight enough and went back to cleaning the wound, trying to seal it shut with the blood red bedsheets, "That outta keep the blood inside until it closes and begins creating more... Ohh how I wish I had taken medical treatment lessons.." She carefully gave his cheek a small nuzzle with her nose, "I'll be back in a moment..."

Giving a last check on Gyar, she went downstairs... What am I going to tell everyone...?

Edited by Flutter Pony

Storm's heart beat was slowing down and at a fast pace too....

As this was because he couldn't stay awake and he was fighting the demon that he locked inside him....

The battle between him and the demon was raging on and on, both not leting up a bit.

Rosemead sighed and looked at the guests, who seemed to not notice one thing. Mask was perhaps the only one who had seen it all, and he was nowhere to be found. She went to the kitchen and tried to remember everything her mother and father hald taught her about medical treatments.. Gyar was weak, hurt and probably also had many fissures in his bones.. Storm, on the other hand, had lost a great ammount of blood and had an inner fight going on with a demon. She figured that it had ceased slightly when she fed him the wine, so it had to be a small alternative. But he's unconcious, she thought, how could I give it to.. "I know!" With what was left of the wine she dumped it all in a bottle and grabbed a few trinkets lying around to make up a type of drop feeder.

Carrying it on her back, she went to Storm's room and hung the boddle on the bed's pole, then she put a thin plastic tube carefully into his mouth, where small drops of the sparkling wine would slowly slide down the alicorn's throat.

Gyar groaned and stood. He was weak, but strong enough to help. He noticed the trail of blood leading into one of the guest rooms.

Oh no... Storm... he thought, and hobbled quickly inside. Ignoring Storm for a moment, he reached into a closet on the far side of the room, and pulled out a white box with a red cross on it. Placing the first-aid kit on the side of the bed, he pulled out medical tape and bandages. "Oy Storm, if ye can hear me, danna kill me just yet. I need to help save ye first." Gyar said, and cut the sheet rapped around one of the bigger wounds that his horn had caused. He swiftly bandaged the wound and moved onto the other ones. When he was done, he focused his remaining energy and sent a message to Storm mentally.

WAKE UP, PEOPLE STILL NEED YOU. it was forceful and Gyar smiled to himself when he saw the Alicorn's eyes flutter.

Gyar repeated the message aloud, "Storm. Wake up, people still need ye." in a louder, concerned tone.

Inside Storm's mind.....

Storm Hacked and slashed at the tentacles as he fought a pony who looked like he had just a few minutes ago.

Storm's energy was depleating fast....

He turned to his super Form Transforming the keyblade he had into a black one and a white one....

He still hacked and sliced at the tentacles trying to reach him....