Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

(edited)

Gyar looked at him with the utmost hatred, and pulled away.

"I'm fine. Danna worry aboot me." he grumbled. Gyar stood and broken shackles clattered behind him, he walked over to his work table, and you notice for the first time that his horn has been snapped off. Gyar stood on a platform with runes covering, muttered a few words, and turned to normal.

"Now ye know the truth. Go ahead, scream, run leave if ye wanna. I won' stop ye." Gyar scowled and with his newly returned horn, stacked all the clutter into neat piles.

Edited by Pixelkhiin

(edited)

Rosemead scowled at Mask and took him by the tail, then pulled him back from the door a little before trotting after Storm, giving Gyar a smile as she hugged him from behind, "We all have a little flaw, don't we, Storm?" She figured Storm would relate to Gyar from what he had told her about himself. She too had her own issues, but seemingly none were as interesting as these... "Come now, your guests are waiting, and I'm sure there will be a lovely dawn and sunrise~"

Edited by Flutter Pony

Gyar sighed.

"Let me get one. Thing. Clear. Storm. No ma'er how kind ye are, I still 'ate ye." he muttered, and put on his mechanical wings. He took a spare pair of goggles and put them on.

"Let's go." he said quietly and nodded politely to Rose and Mask. He went downstairs, a blanket of false calmness covering him.

Rosemead looked at Mask and followed the host, soon catching up to him, "Are you sure you're alright..?" She gave him a light smile, "You didn't even give a nibble to the cookies.. I'm sure that all this cleaning and changing has made you hungry~" She fluttered back to the cookie tin, took one delicately, then flew back to Gyar, her speech altered by the biscuit in her mouth, "Thee? 'Ere'th a goo' coo-eh.." With that, she placed it over his nose and gave him a wide smile.

"Gyar.....Why would you hate me?" Storm asked with his anger rising a little.

"I've done nothing wrong to you....So why on earth woud you hate me" he said but this time, a much more deep and evil voice spoke in unison with his own.

"S-storm..?" Rosemead tilted her head sideways, "What is happening to everypony?" She put her hooves on each's shoulders, "There's no need for hating now, is there?" Her voice sounded unsure though, since she had no idea why Gyar had felt hatred for her friend. Perhaps.... no, it couldn't be..

"Calm down, Storm," She held him back from Gyar, "Let's not worsen this up more, what will the guests think?" She adjusted her friend's glasses and brushed his bangs aside, "I'm sure that if we talk this out there will be no need for a fight... right?" She patted his shoulder to calm him down before going back with Gyar and making sure he was also alright.

Gyar made no move to speak, instead he simply turned away from Storm and turned to Rose.

"Yer beautiful and I 'ate this bloke because... *sigh* Because he's with ye. I danna mean tae say tha' I think ye shuld be with me 'r anythin, but I just think yer beautiful... and... Yeah." he said quietly. He then left the hall, went downstairs and started cleaning. As if nothing happened.

The Dark mist that formed around storm slowly faded.....

"That's it? That's what your so angry about?!" Storm said in suprise.

Storm walked over to Rose and gave her a big hug and whispered to her...

"It's alright.....I don't mind if you choose him.....I think your beautiful too......"

With that, he planted a kiss on her cheek.

Gyar looked back just as Storm kissed Rose on the cheek. He sighed and shed a single tear.

Looks like I've been beat.. He thought sadly. He pushed a button on the wall and a huge T.V was revealed. He pulled a lever and about 5 soft chairs and one big couch appeared.

"DOCTOR WHOOVES TENTH DOCTOR, EPISODE 7 ON IN FIVE MINUTES!" He called out.

Rosemead blushed at Gyar's confession, "I-.. " She felt an immidiate pang of guilt hit her. All of this had been rather her fault. "I.. I didn't think I'd have to choose," She smiled and gave a nuzzle in return to Storm's kiss, "Both of you are very sweet and kind, but I could never choose between either." With a smile towards her peridot-colored friend, the flutter pony trudged over to Gyar and, seeing he had his eye twiknling with a tear, she ever so delicately dabbed it dry with a napkin, "There's no need to be sad, isn't this a party?" She gave the host a nudge and signaled him to sit with her as she laid beside Mask.