Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

(edited)

Sand Crystal trots to the edge of the pool and shakes his head. "Kids these days..." he thought. He looks over to Gyar. "Hey!" he shouts. "Whose house is this!?"

Edited by IvoryVinyl

(edited)

Rose giggled and shook her head vigorously enough to loosen a few strands of her mane, "Oh you're getting it now~" Then she batted her wings to create a tiny wave that crashed weakly against Storm. "That... didn't go as expected." She tried once more, batting them rapidly in a way that sent water drizzling everywhere, soaking Gyar more and accidentally a strange black pegasus and a red mare that was about to jump in.

Edited by Flutter Pony

"Oops." Storm said.

He didn't mean to do that.

Rose was still pretty funny, in the sense that she was trying desperately to splash him.

"Here, you need to gather your energy into your hands.......and push!" he said releasing a small wave at Gyar.

"Mmmmmmm, the water is nice," Peeps called as her head suddenly appeared above the restless surface of the water. She kicked around the pool, enjoying the feel of the water and floating in exactly the opposite way from an anvil. She dunked her head back under the water, feeling the water cool her flushed face. "Making friends might not be such hard work," Peeps thought to herself as she smiled and played in the pool.

(edited)

"Mmmmmmm, the water is nice," Peeps called as her head suddenly appeared above the restless surface of the water. She kicked around the pool, enjoying the feel of the water and floating in exactly the opposite way from an anvil. She dunked her head back under the water, feeling the water cool her flushed face. "Making friends might not be such hard work," Peeps thought to herself as she smiled and played in the pool.

morningstar basically going towards the pool wanting to know who splashed him he looking for anyone who did the deed. Edited by Prince_Morningstar

''Yes I do enjoy art. My father is a famous artist and is well known for his paintings.'' Said Splinter as the gin on his face grew.

(edited)

Croaks laughed and ran in after the, not only beautiful, but playful mare as well.

He dived in, splashing a bit. The water was perfect. The party was going swell, he already met new people.

He decided to swim around in the large pool to find the mare.

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)

While Rosemead was cautiously wading around Storm, she felt a bump against her flank, "Squeak! I'm sorry, "she shyly mumbled. But it wasn't a pony. It was a ball. "Oh!" Looking both sides to see if it was anybody's, she took it and waved it at Storm, "This yours?"

Peeps popped up behind Croaks splashing and laughing. She dived underneath the rippling surface of the pool and once again appeared behind the stallion. This time she placed her hoof on his shoulder trying to dunk his head into the cool pool water.

Storm Looked at the ball and said, "No, I didn't bring anything with me. I carry everything on my back."

He took the ball and said,"Hey Rose, Watch this!"

His right hoof started to glow as he gathered his energy into it and he hit the ball stright into the air.

The ball shot stright up into the starry night sky and out of view.

"See?" he spoke with pride in his voice. "You need to gather energy into your hoofs, and release. Same thing with solids, like that ball."

Rosemead's eyes widened as her friend shot the ball straight up in the air, "Goodness, that's amazing!" She tried to flutter her wings with excitement, but the water had soaked them deeply. She laughed, "Oh well~" She instead clapped her hooves. "What other things can you do?"

"Well, there is two other things that are special about me." he mentioned as he used his wings to tread the water.

"One I just showed you, but the other two I don't really show to others....They frighten other ponies...."

Gyar created an air bubble around his head and went under, a semi-evil semi-playful grin on his face. SPLASH! A wave of water hit Storm, sending him under. It wasn't a huge wave, but big enough. Gyar burst out laughing as he resurfaced, the air bubble vanishing.

Mask was reading a book when he heard a loud thump outside. Upon going outside to see he found Derpy had landed in a nearby fruit stand (Of course). "Hi Ditsy. I'll just take my mail now please."

Dear, Shining Mask

You have been invited to a party, hosted by Gyar

"Do I know a Gyar? Why would I go all the way to-" Mask's train of thought was halted by the sight of a train ticket to Canterlot. "I suppose a free vacation is cause for a party."

(edited)

Outside of the party building, Starstream was still laying on his cloud. He had watched numerous ponies enter the building and finally decided to join the party after all. He flapped his wings, pushing the cloud down with him still on it. He knocked on the door and waited,

and waited,

and waited!

Starstream sighed as he realized that if he could hear the music playing from outside, nopony was very likely to hear him on the inside. He tried his luck on the door handle. 'Well, sure! The one time I decide to be polite and knock is the one time I can just walk in,' he sarcastically thought to himself. He jumped off his cloud and let himself in.

Inside he took a quick mental note of all the other attendants and of the one pony he didn't see entering the house before. 'Then that must be the host. I'd better introdu-'

His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of the table holding the drinks. 'No way! Is that... Kloud-Aid!? OH YEEAAH!!!' He flew towards the bowl holding the red drink, poured himself multiple cups, and completely neglected to introduce himself.

Edited by Zhinzo

Mask hopped of the train after arriving at Canterlot. "I hope this is where I'm supposed to be. The invitation never SAID the party was here... Besides, Canterlot is pretty big. How should I find this place without even getting an address!?"

Rosemead tilted her head sideways and smiled, "I doubt it can be THAT bad," she giggled and carefully swam to shallow water, where she happily splashed around like a young foal, loosening her mane entirely. Her wings would dry up as she batted them, and soon she was lightly hovering over the surface of the water, still dripping wet. The moon was shining beautifully, and with all that emotion and joy in her heart mixed with it, and not really caring, she took Gyar by his hooves and pulled him out the pool, twirling him around in the air as she waltzed, "Come on, mate, you can do better than that~"

Mask heard the sounds of splashing as if from a pool. "Probably some 8 year old's birthday party..." Mask mumbled, walking to the door to check. "Residence of Gyar. He lives this close to the train station. Expensive property!" Mask walked inside. "Hello? is anyone still inside?"

Starstream flew over to the host of the party, holding one full cup in his hooves and carefully balancing another on his head. "Hey, the name's Starstream. Nice party."

"Is it?" Mask asked. "You seem to be the only one here." Mask stopped for a second and realized what his statement sounded like "Oh, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you, just that there aren't many people."

(edited)

Gyar blushed a bright red, and was soon waltzing as well, creating a small disc of water under his feet while focusing on the mare in front of him, still blushing, a bashful smile on his face.

Edited by Pixelkhiin