Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Rosemead smiled at him, "What a peculiar way of speaking~" She looked at his geared wings for a second, "Oh wow, are your wings handmade too?" She gave hers a gentle flitter, the chiming sound harmonizing with the DJ's music.

Croaks noticed Peeps start to dance awkwardly by herself, and, apparently, looked for a partner, but no luck.

Croaks moved in and said, "Would you like to dance?"

Gyar gave a grin, and flipped a wrench with his tail, catching it with magic. "I do mechanics ye see. I invented a few o' the things I use and ship tae all o' Equestria." He gave a kind nod to Storm, the small blush on his cheeks fading.

Gyar grinned once more, and flew over to a lever. "Ye'll wanna back up!" he called down, as he pulled the lever, causing a large metal plate on the floor to open up, into a very large pool.

"Tha' answer yer question!?" he called, hovering back down to the ground.

For a second, Rosemead couldn't speak from the amazement. The next moment she curved her mouth into a grin, "That's so wonderful~!" She took a stroll around the pool, looking at every detail, even though it was only a round hole full of strangely scented water. The water doesn't look too deep. She gave another round to the pool and cantered back to Storm's side, "We have just one slight problem... I don't have the slightest of ideas on how to swim."

Gyar thought for a moment, then grinned. He trotted over to a chest near the pool and rummaged through it. "Aha! 'ere ye go Rosemead!" he said cheerfully, pulling out floaties and two pairs of flippers. Gyar vanished into the changing room, then came out wearing, what looked like, aviator goggles and swim trunks. He then took off the wings, hanging them on a hook near the changing room and dived into the pool a sheepish grin on his face as he broke the surface.

Rosemead sat on the floor looking with amusement at the floaties and flippers, giggling, "I think I'll just wade my hooves in the water," and with that, she dipped one and splashed her host playfully.

"Would you like me to carry you, Rose?" asked Storm.

He knew how to swim and knew how to quite well!

He had always liked swimming!

"If you don't want me to that's ok...." he said sheepishly.

Rosemead blushed softly and smiled, "Oh you don't have to, don't let me ruin your fun~" She beamed warmly at her kind friend and gave him a grateful nuzzle, "won't your wings get wet and heavy?"

Hearing Splinter's dedication. Ginger's face flushed red and she felt really nervous all of a sudden, she listened to the lyrics, and looked to the stallion, feeling very flattered.

"it's ok." Storm said with a tint of red on his face.

"I'm pretty strong and also my wings are made of metal, so the water won't be absorbed by them."

Storm stepped down into the water and held out his hoof to Rose and said," M'lady..."

Rosemead also blushed a bit and smildes, cautiously taking his hoof but afraid to take a step closer. She began to shake a little, her wings ringing lightly, "Are you sure about ths?"

Splinter heard many stallions and mares clapping. Then looked over at Ginger Spice. ''I'm taking break, Peeps. See ya later!'' Said Splinter as turning off the microphone. He hovered over to Ginger Spice, who was blushing. ''Did you like it?'' Said Splinter as smiling. ''I know the lyrics were kind of... Romantic. But it's not th-that I.. Um... Er.'' Said Splinter as his face became red and his eyes went from green to blue.

Speda arrived at the party. A lot of ponies were there already. She received a letter from her friend, Gyar. She brought everything she needed in a small bag. She was looking around for something to wear. She grabbed her favorite orange one-strap dress with yellow studs on the bottom. She modeled her dress in her mirror. She had a natural taste in fashion since she was from Canterlot. She had been invite to many parties by the Wonderbolt's friends. She walked into the party. Ponies were everywhere. She smiled and sat down. She didn't know anyone there. What would she do? What COULD she do?

Rosemead smiled at both and took another step closer to Storm, "Oh what a fool I am." She realized she could have flown cautiously into Storm's safe grasp, which she did. "A-A-Alright, now what?" She squeaked at the water's temperature at first, but soon got used to it.

The flutter pony smiled back at Gyar and gave her wings a small shake, filling the surface underneath her with specs of sparkling dust, "I don't know how my wings will react to water though." She looked around, realizing the room had filled with more ponies than she imagined. This is going to get good, she thought.

Okay okay, you got this... Don't be an idiot, SAY SOMETHING! "I'm sure ye'll be fine, and if yer not... Weel..." Gyar concentrated and his horn glowed a shade of bronze as he lifted himself out of the water, sweat starting to form over his brow. He let himself crash back into the water, on the far end of the pool. He swam back over and said, "If yer not able tae get oot n' such, gimmie a shout n' I'll levitate ye!" he said cheerfully.

Still blushing, Gingerspice nodded "I indeed did like it, It was..

romantic.. I appreciated it.. it was kind of you!" she said with a

even brighter blush upon her features. She laid back her ears with

a bit of embarassment, and she looked away "It was

very flattering as well, I thank you very much, Splinter.."

''Uh..Um...Err....'' Said Splinter as he was sweating and his face was bright red. ''Uh Oh, She knows... Your doomed.'' Thought Splinter as his face became a brighter red. ''Say.. This may seem a little.. Okay, maybe really awkward for you.. But I was wondering if we could start dating?'' Said Splinter as he was blushing. ''Okay.. Okay, your probably shocked that I just asked you out on a date... I'll respect your answer no matter if it is yes or no.'' Said Splinter as his body started shivering.

Hearing his question, GingerSpice felt her heart rate quicken. Her heart was practically pounding outside of her chest. "Y-You want to

date.. me?" she was blushing as much as she possibly could, she looked down, hiding behind her ginger mane. she nudge the

ground with her hoof then looked back up at him "Well.. I know this is crazy, and I just met you.. but.." she gulped "S-Sure..? I mean..."

she laughed slightly "this is all so surreal.."

''She, She actually said yes? That's a first!'' Thought Splinter. ''I-I Agree. I d-don't know w-why I would ask a M-Mare out o-on S-such Sho-Short No-Notice.'' Splinter started shaking. He took a step closer to Ginger Spice.