Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

(edited)

Rosemead fluttered and twirled with her friend, enjoying the lovely dance under the moonlight. She gave a smile at Storm and blushed slightly as his head rested upon hers. For a moment it was as if there was no noise, and only could the sounds of the alicorn's breathing be heard, until she heard hooves stomp against the stairs. She turned her head towards Gyar, who seemed to be furious about something. What could be wrong..? She felt terrible for him, since it was his own party. Perhaps he should be cheered up somehow.. "What happened?"

Edited by Flutter Pony

A look of confusion went over Storm's face. Gyar seemed pretty upset over somthing to storm away.

"Rose, let me put you down for a minute. I have to go check on a friend." He told her as he lowered them both to the floor.

Storm walked up the stairs into the upper area of the house.

"Gyar?" he called out. "Where are you?"

(edited)

Rosemead nodded and delicately landed on the floor, then cautiously followed not too far behind Storm. Ohh, what usually cheers others up..? She stopped before the first step of the staircase and pouted thoughtfully, "Flowers usually make me happy, but he's a colt!" She turned around and cantered around the party guests, hoping to find some inspiration, which was rather hard, since the whole ambience would once in a while distract her into her daydreams of simple love. "I wonder what would calm him down.."

Edited by Flutter Pony

Rosemead perked her head up and turned back to Storm, "Oh, right~!" She grabbed a platter of cookies in her mouth and trotted back to him. I know just what might give him a smile~ "Let's go, I'm sure we can give him a little push." She balanced the platter on her head and started to go up the stairs, feeling the little scales prick her hooves, "Ow," she looked down at the bits of hard skin, are these his..? Worried, she hurried, "Come on, Storm."

The closer she approached to the upstairs area, the louder the clangs became. "G-Gyar..?" Her voice faltered, a little scared, "I.. I brought cookies." Brilliant, Rosemead, that will surely make him come out. She stopped in front of the door where the scales had led her and followed as Storm opened it.

Rosemead turned back to Mask, "We can't just leave him alone, he seemed so... upset." She gave the colt a smile, "You can help us, if you want to, I'm sure the more we are, the happier he'll be." With that childishly innocent thought, she trotted happily inside the room.

"Danna look at me!" Gyar shouted, a flutter of wings was heard, "I- I... GAR!" there was a crash and a dark figure was seen picking itself up. There was another crash and the lights flickered on. Gyar was... Different. He had dragon wings and small patches of scales covering him, his goggles were cracked and slung carelessly around his neck, and his once hidden eyes were now in sight, a startling green.

"D-Danna... Danna look at me..." he said quietly as he slumped to the floor.

"Oh goodness!" She flittered quickly over to Gyar and hovered over him, examining every side, "Oh Gyar, what happened?" She carefully petted between his ears, as if that were going to cure it all..